I was already ugly but then I clean shaved and now I look like a tranny, what should I do?

Not kidding, i am very depressed when it comes to looks and now its gone even worse than it already was, i dont know what to do

opinions
is it a good reason to kill yourself, i think life is worthless if u have neither looks nor brains and actually living now is almost masochism tbh

Most Helpful Girl

• Buy a dress lol

• Did you really just say that xD

• i have seen the redpill happen in real life, i have seen girls directly approach good looking guys sexually in real and on facebook, but i have hope, my basic features are at par with all those guys and i have better skin tone as well. Its my fitness that sucks i have 23% body fat which makes my jaw look plump but even then its sharper than the average guy i see at the gym. So when I hit 10% body fat in 3 years and get all my grooming and stuff in order, i'll be better than many of these guys i know. Also I am taller than all such people in my univ i know and well framed too and i have been told here too LONGGG back I look average right now but if i got rid of the chubby cheeks I would be a total slayer, so yeah, i am going to work towards it, i am 20, when i am 25 i'll be getting those hoes to suck my dick whenever i want

• not suicidal now, i have an oscillating wave of suicidal thoughts and mental masturbation, i am stopping both the things and putting in efforts from now. Looks, money and status is the answer, so i am going to improve academically and get the ottermode body, perfect hairstyle and my facial features are already pretty good and balanced

Most Helpful Guy

• how many accts do u have?

What Girls Said 3

• PLEASE talk to someone, depression sucks - I've been there. But it will get better, you just have to open up to someone you trust.

• its cheaper to get a pair of contacts and lose body fat percentage for a chiselled jaw and ripped body than be depressed and go to a psychiatrist for the rest of your life to hear cliched stuff and the former will also help me get laid

• Changing your look may not help. Sorry to say that but I speak from experience. You don't have to go to a pricy psych. Have a google for the mental health services near you x

• Is this why you had to go and bash my looks? I feel sorry for you. I would never do that to someone else... just sayin

• yeah kinda, cope by putting others in the same place as me

• That's awful dude. Especially to do it to a female. We're already self conscious enough. Any ways, I hope you get better soon.

• lol excuses they make, as a man i am way more self conscious, i am a 6/10 and invisible even to the ugly girls, every girl is made to believe she is hot as fuck and should only get 9/10 guys

• LOLOLOL. Well, just wear like, a winter scarf.

What Guys Said 0