Girls, Should I just keep eating since its been proven I'm to ugly for women?

I thought about losing weight but then said fuck it since I'm gonna be ugly to women
regardless and I've realized I'm even ugly for female friends so why stop eating maybe
this is how I was suppose to be a fat, ugly womenless loser. Just to give you an idea
and nightmares I'm 5'11 and 265lbs give or take 15lbs. That's me in that avatar there's
a reason why I don't have a full body pic. I just need to post my pic on one of those ugly
people sites and see the results I knew all along.

Why is it those that said I wasn't ugly rather though questions, comments etc
has yet to tell me here? In other words those that said I wasn't ugly were basically lying to my face. Which I'm not surprised just be 100% honest.

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, you shouldn't, because of health reasons. You could end up with all sorts of diseases, but in terms of giving up, if your luck with women is already dreadful, then I'd agree.
    I'm ugly, and I've given up, LOL. I haven't even approached guys in real life, but I can smell vibes, dude. I also went on Tinder, and got some hot guys who later removed me from their list after taking a closer look at my profile and seeing the picture that shows half of my bent nosed gloomy face.
    The only men who ever find me attractive for who I am are literally fat, bent nosed, short, old, or bug eyed.. I swear, it's like a RULE. Rarely do I even get ugly guys who don't have at least any of those flaws interested in me, let alone average/decent looking ones.

• "half of my bent nosed gloomy face."
      What my shitheaded brain meant to say was.
      "The SIDE of my bent nosed gloomy face."

What Girls Said 7

• If your only motivation to lose weight is to get girls, then no, don't do it. If you're gonna lose weight, do it for you. You'll feel better physically. You'll be more confident in yourself. And most importantly, your heart will not be struggling to keep you alive!

• "Nothing to lose"? You have your life to lose to a long list of diseases that occur because of obesity.

• Please don't do it for other women. If there is something that you want to change about yourself weather it be physically, etc do it for you. There are some things about myself that I am willing to change but I'm only gonna do it for me and no one else. If you want to lose weight then lose it but do it for you and nobody else.

• No matter how many time people tell you ur not ugly you'll never believe them because being ugly is your crutch in life. Your just using being ugly as an excuse for your failures in life. You use it as an excuse for your failures in relationships. Now your using it as an excuse to be fat. It's getting really dull.

• But why do you care? Do you know what happens when a women my age sees me? She
      runs or gives me dirty looks. I can't even walk into a store without some girl or women looking at me like I'm gonna rape them or worse yet god forbid I walk towards her she gets all offended. But if they see a good looking guy its Hi how are you me its dirty looks. Yesterday I was walking home I see this women walking towards me smiling now your probably thinking that's great but see I didn't believe she was smiling cause she thought I was good looking bi smiled cause she felt bad. Its happened before.

• Ugly people like me should fail in life its sad bu true.

• yeah just keep eating and eating and eating until you look like a giant balloon

• So you agree I'm so ugly I have nothing to lose?

• Nope. What I meant by that was literal. Just keep eating and eating, you've already decided for yourself that you're "a fat, ugly womenless loser" so what do you have to lose?

• Nothing at this point.

• honey if you choose to keep eating you could die early and that would be a shame you are a good person all you need to do is love yourself a little more. if you want to loose weight do it for you but it is good to work towards a goal

• If not for the women, take care of yourself for the benefit of your own physical and mental health

• So your saying I should just eat and eat?

• Is that a bad thing? Everyone should love themselves. Part of self love is taking care of yourself and binge eating is not taking care of yourself.

• Cause its stupid that's why.