Monroe piercing! What do you think?

I just got my Monroe pierced and I wanted to see what people thought of it. Does it fit me or no? If you're dissapproving of piercings in general, don't bother answering. Thanks!Monroe piercing! What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Guys Said 14

• Cute.
    Is that your first stab? Your ears don't look done.

• My ears are done but I don't keep studs or anything in them all the time. This is the second time I've had my Monroe done. I wanted it a bit higher than the first time.

• Well, like Marilyn, I have a moley mole mole there. So if I may be so bold as to speak for both her and I, we don't mind in the least being emulated.

• It's ok, but you look better without it.

• Not a fan but it's okay.

• No and here's why. You don't have enough other piercings for it be noticeable. It doesn't look bad or anything.

• That area of piercing is new to me.
    I'm glad you didn't get a bull piercing.

• It's okay.

• Personally I'm not keen as from a distance it just looks like leftover food git stuck

• Your hot anyway So it doesn't matter lol.

It works for you

• What's that pimple above your li... ah, that's the piercing.

• If you had honestly thought it a pimple then you wouldn't have asked, "What is that pimple above your lip?" Because that sentence makes no sense... Just say, "It looks like a pimple." Rather than being an ass about it. I've already addressed that this isn't a good picture and that I plan on changing it in the near future. Your opinion wasn't needed at all but thanks for the extra input.

• I'm just joking... relax, it looks good, point is - what you think about it, not what the Kool and the Gang think about it.

• You're pretty 😆 especially your eyes :)

• feh!

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 12

• I like it. you re so pretty :)

• I don't care for that piercing on anyone. Monroes and Dimple piercings tend to look like pimples from far away. It would look better if the jewelry was a different color.

• I plan on switching it to be just a black ball asap but for now I suppose I'll have to deal with the pimple resemblance.

• Yeah it fits with you
    Also I had no idea there was a name for that part of the face LOL

• that hoodie is fucking with me it only has 1 string thingy and im fuckin ocd about shit being symmetrical

• It doesn't look bad on you. I used to want one long time ago but I'd never get that for myself. Certainly doesn't suit everyone.

• It looks cool thats one of the piercings I want.

• I can hardly c it!

• It looks nice on you

• It looks like a pimple...

• Omg! It so does in that photo. Rotfl. Bad picture I guess.

• I love it! I have a labret about diagnol from your monroe and I love it :)

• I have never been a fan of them

• It look good on you i personally don't like it i only had my lip pierced on the bottom.