Monroe piercing! What do you think?

I just got my Monroe pierced and I wanted to see what people thought of it. Does it fit me or no? If you're dissapproving of piercings in general, don't bother answering. Thanks!Monroe piercing! What do you think?

0|1
12|15

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Guys Said 14

• Cute.
    Is that your first stab? Your ears don't look done.

0|0
    0|0
    • My ears are done but I don't keep studs or anything in them all the time. This is the second time I've had my Monroe done. I wanted it a bit higher than the first time.

• Well, like Marilyn, I have a moley mole mole there. So if I may be so bold as to speak for both her and I, we don't mind in the least being emulated.

• It's ok, but you look better without it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not a fan but it's okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • No and here's why. You don't have enough other piercings for it be noticeable. It doesn't look bad or anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • That area of piercing is new to me.
    I'm glad you didn't get a bull piercing.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I'm not keen as from a distance it just looks like leftover food git stuck

0|0
    0|0
  • Your hot anyway So it doesn't matter lol.

It works for you

0|0
    0|0
  • What's that pimple above your li... ah, that's the piercing.

0|0
    0|0
    • If you had honestly thought it a pimple then you wouldn't have asked, "What is that pimple above your lip?" Because that sentence makes no sense... Just say, "It looks like a pimple." Rather than being an ass about it. I've already addressed that this isn't a good picture and that I plan on changing it in the near future. Your opinion wasn't needed at all but thanks for the extra input.

• I'm just joking... relax, it looks good, point is - what you think about it, not what the Kool and the Gang think about it.

• You're pretty 😆 especially your eyes :)

0|0
    0|0
  • feh!

0|0
    0|0

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 12

• I like it. you re so pretty :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care for that piercing on anyone. Monroes and Dimple piercings tend to look like pimples from far away. It would look better if the jewelry was a different color.

0|1
    0|0
    • I plan on switching it to be just a black ball asap but for now I suppose I'll have to deal with the pimple resemblance.

• Yeah it fits with you
    Also I had no idea there was a name for that part of the face LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • that hoodie is fucking with me it only has 1 string thingy and im fuckin ocd about shit being symmetrical

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't look bad on you. I used to want one long time ago but I'd never get that for myself. Certainly doesn't suit everyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks cool thats one of the piercings I want.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can hardly c it!

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks nice on you

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks like a pimple...

0|0
    0|0
    • Omg! It so does in that photo. Rotfl. Bad picture I guess.

• I love it! I have a labret about diagnol from your monroe and I love it :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never been a fan of them

0|0
    0|0
  • It look good on you i personally don't like it i only had my lip pierced on the bottom.

0|0
    0|0