Am I fat and if so, how much weight do you think I should lose?

I'm 5'4 and 185lbs. To you, am I fat? If so, how much weight should I lose in your opinion if you were in my situation?

• No, you're not. Lose 0
  • No, you're not. Lose 5
  • No, you're not. Lose 10
  • Yes, you are. Lose 20
  • Yes you are. Lose 30
  • Yes you are. Lose 40
  • Yes you are. Lose 50+

Most Helpful Guy

• The polls are too arbitrary... I think you could stand to lose some weight by just becoming more active.

It is your body and you would know what works best once you attain the weight... people can say lose 30 lbs but it may not be possible due to your body type and any family hereditary conditions.

Just be more active and get to a weight that you feel and look great at! Your personal best!

Most Helpful Girl

• How old are you. If your anything under 17 then don't worry, as you grow older your body may start to shape out more evenly only time will tell. As far as being fat, no your not fat at all. I wouldn't even say chubby, your normal and you look pretty healthy. Stick skinny isn't necessarily healthy so anybody who says you have to be skinny is just thinking about appearance. As far as your body goes, you look good. Your just a little bigger than me and I wish I had a body like yours!!

• fat supporting fat

• @orphan I'm the girl in the red shirt under the how do I look pic asking about my hips and butt. You personally responded to my question yourself. So yeah, shut the fuck up calling this girl fat or me.🖕

What Guys Said 13

• Interesting contrast between male and female answers!

33% of males think you don't need to lose more than 20kg.
    61% of females think you don't need to lose more than 20kg.

• You don't need to lose weight. But you're obviously self-concious about it, so i would suggest u become more active and eat cleaner. Even if u don't lose weight, u will still feel and look better.

active people are more attractive, regardless of their weight.

• I suggest you try losing 40-50 pounds.

• You should lose 55-65 pounds because 120-130 pounds is the healthy weight range for someone your height

• 30 to 50 pounds.

• Like 40-59 pounds

• A 5'4 person with a healthy BMI (18.5-25) should probably weigh 108-145 lbs Depending on body fat percentage, though muscle is denser than fat and muscular people weigh more than normal, which is okay. So 40 or more then you'd be healthy.

• Im a man who is 511and u weigh more than me. only by ten pounds but still

• 40+ ...

• Hard to say how much. Voted Lose 30, then re-evaluate. Wouldn't be surprised if it's 50+, but it's hard to guess how much muscle you have. If you've got a fair bit, 30-40 would probably be ideal (and obviously you don't have to be ideal). If you're not strong at all, it's more likely 50 or more.

• I'm 6'9 and you weigh 25 pounds less than me. But for some reason, you don't look obese in this picture. You don't look fat, you look chubby. Yes you should lose weight for the sake of your own health, not body image.

• Yes you are far and should loose good amount of weight.

• yes you are obvi fat

What Girls Said 13

• I dont agree with the poll saying loose 50+ you'll be a poll, Id say don't focus the weight but work on making you feel better at the gym and eating healthy your body will shrink down to the size its supposed to be at.

• No one is fat you only have fat. When you say you are fat it means you are ok having that extra pounds. You have fat so that means it's temporary and if can always go away. You can try eating cleaner, and being active.

• Not gonna lie, at that weight at that height you could definitely use losing at least 40lbs.

• ok please dont get a eating disorder, loose weight the natural way. so make sure you go to the gym and do 30 mins of cardio. and eat healthy !! 80% of your weight loss is your diet so try becoming vegan or something. maybe loose 15 kg. hope it goes well xx

• sort off
    I don t know in pounds but you need around 7kg
    it s doable!

• I'd say lose 50 and you'll be fine. I just want you to be healthy. Just eat clean and exercise and it'll drop right off in no time.

• Loose 50 pounds or so ull look great :))

• You need to lose at least 30 pounds, but no more than 50.

• 40-60 lbs! depends on ur frame, u'll know when to stop when u get there

• You don't look like you weigh that much and you carry it very well.

• if you gonna lose it make sure its the healthy way- don't deprive your body

• I'm fat at 5'4 and 140 pounds. So yes, at 5'4 185 you're definitely fat. I need to lose at least 20 t0 25 pounds. You should lose at least 60.

• You have a BMI of 31.8 which is obese. Honestly you don't look terrible but for health reasons you should lose at least 40 pounds. You'll be healthier and look healthy :)