I'm 5'4 and 185lbs. To you, am I fat? If so, how much weight should I lose in your opinion if you were in my situation?
- No, you're not. Lose 011% (6)6% (4)9% (10)Vote
- No, you're not. Lose 52% (1)2% (1)2% (2)Vote
- No, you're not. Lose 1023% (12)9% (6)15% (18)Vote
- Yes, you are. Lose 2019% (10)20% (13)20% (23)Vote
- Yes you are. Lose 3019% (10)23% (15)21% (25)Vote
- Yes you are. Lose 404% (2)14% (9)9% (11)Vote
- Yes you are. Lose 50+22% (12)26% (16)24% (28)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
The polls are too arbitrary... I think you could stand to lose some weight by just becoming more active.
It is your body and you would know what works best once you attain the weight... people can say lose 30 lbs but it may not be possible due to your body type and any family hereditary conditions.
Just be more active and get to a weight that you feel and look great at! Your personal best!
Most Helpful Girl
How old are you. If your anything under 17 then don't worry, as you grow older your body may start to shape out more evenly only time will tell. As far as being fat, no your not fat at all. I wouldn't even say chubby, your normal and you look pretty healthy. Stick skinny isn't necessarily healthy so anybody who says you have to be skinny is just thinking about appearance. As far as your body goes, you look good. Your just a little bigger than me and I wish I had a body like yours!!0