Are girls disgusted by my frame ( narrow shoulders) ?

Are girls disgusted by my frame (  narrow shoulders)  ?

I started working out 1 year ago and went from 140 lbs to 160 at 6'1'' . Despite gaining 20 pounds of muscle I still dont look good because of my natural ectomorphic narrow frame and shoulders. I linked some pics so you can see what im talking about. Are girls disgusted by this type of body that dosent have the broad manly shoulders? Now to make things clear, I did train my shoulders a lot, you can see there's meat on them but the problem is that my bone structure is narrow and even if I pack on 30 pounds of mass on my shoulders I won't look good or wide. It sucks, I hate my shoulders, I would trade 2 inches of height to have broader shoulders because I think thats why I dont have much luck with women. I hope you can give some advice on what I can do beside killing myself because of a bad bone structure also please do not give fake answers like '' your shoulders are fine'' I know they are not. I compared myself to people who dont lift and half a foot shorter and they still have broader shoulders, even some girls could possibly have broader shoulders than I do, its pretty bad.

0|1
12|4

Most Helpful Girl

• you re not serious right?

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You have a good frame man, I felt narrow too but you can definitely become much more broad by working out. Lots of shoulder work! Military press, and side raises for a million sets. Just crush and rape your shoulders until they are screaming in pain!

Good luck man✌

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Um, I have no idea how your shoulders are narrow. They look fine to me!

0|0
    0|0
  • What's there to be disgusted about?
    You look great, man. Keep it up. Just don't get all douchey about it, ey?

0|0
    0|0
  • Your body looks hot af, I went back through the pictures after reading your caption and I still don't see how your shoulders could be considered narrow

0|0
    0|0
    • he's either seeking attention or he has a super tiny head which makes his shoulders look broad in proportion

• lmao stop playing

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you kidding me!! You look totally okay! more than okay, who would care about shoulder length when u have a body like that. plus i dont really find anything odd about your shoulders seriously. Your kidding! You look damn hot!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey im sincere, you look FINE. your shoulder has no problem at all. I on the other hand have rather broad shoulder compared to my hips and i dont like that but im a girl lolol...
    Im not kidding, u r okayyy... really!

0|0
    0|0
  • You're kidding right?

0|0
    0|0
  • nope , you got a great body...

0|0
    0|0
  • Is this a trick question?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you look hot!

0|0
    0|0
  • ... I'm really confused, you have super wide shoulders. And a great body.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3