Do I look retarded in this picture?

Do I look retarded in this picture?

I was out with friends and they took a couple pictures of me. They sent them to me and made a collage of the ones they liked. Tbh I think they look retarded but I don't want to hurt anyone.

Most Helpful Guy

• The picture to the left, love the placement of your body but your face doesn't suit your body motion. The right one: love the hair but you need to move your left arm and show your figure more because with you arm there makes you look bigger and your face is way off. I think you need to for us on expression when you're taking pictures

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 24

• When a pic is taken, NEVER keep your mouth open if you don't smile or laugh (our you'll look retarded on the photo.)

• Just looks like a typical night out maybe not expecting the picture. Many celebrities get caught in pics that make them look drunk or on drugs but they aren't, it is just a shot when they were not expecting it.

• Looks like your dazed and confused haha

• I think it's the angle, but you look fine haha. Don't worry about it, not everyone looks great in every picture they take.

• Only a bit lol

• How can you hurt them? By telling them you think your picture sucks? If you are fishing for compliments, look, you are probably be cute girl when you grow out the child in you. Is that enough?

• How'd I hurt them? The friend that took it is an 'aspiring' photographer, if I must say. She works hard and sent me this, and I don't exactly like it. I wanted to get a few opnions about the picture.

• If she thinks what she think she is she ain't before others tell her she is that what she think she is. And people that are aspiring photographers or aspiring in anything should know how to handle critique.

• you look ok

• The best word you can come up with is "retarded"?

• No you don't

• Nah looks fine, cute

• I hate it when people use "retarded" in a derogatory way.

• Lmao kindaish

• Retarded isn't the right word
    Beautiful is the word I'd say instead

• i dont think so that you look retarted in it

• No, you look so fucking sexy :D

• A little bit... The second one is more normal. The first one is funny in a bad way.

• The left one might seem weird, but the right one is very cute

• I guess you haven't seen my picture yet.

• Not too bad

• No you don't at all, you actually look pretty

• So hot hnngg.

• you look liike your pussy is wet

• Lol retardedly cool

• Full on retard.

What Girls Said 3

• The one on the left looks like it's a bad angle, the one on the right you look really pretty <3 _ <3 :) .

• maybe yes maybe no.

• At least stuck your tongue next time 😛 lol you look cute by the way.