Which hairstyle or aestetic operation suits me best?

Most Helpful Girl

• Waxing and a healthy workout and a healthy diet - what you need most.

Nothing else.
    by the way - your eyebrows are amazing. =)

Most Helpful Guy

• Really dude how many times do you have to post a pic of your self asking the same damn questions? just do what the fuck you want with your hair or looks or whatever it's your body who gives a shit what other people think especially a bunch of strangers on the Internet!

• Yes but i give importance on how people thinks about my look, this is my obsession

So i am just asking suggestions, nothing more

• Yes, normally i think the same

If i don't do anything with my own physical appearance, i don't find it meaningful to have your own idea about haircuts, etc.

I mean if my appearance cannot turn into the girl like, it is unnecessary

• I'm not saying don't do anything in saying do what YOU want. And that last sentence made absolutely no sense

What Girls Said 11

• First one. You look really good there, may I say, even very attractive. Thought you were an actor for a second there! Yeah, first look by far. Very handsome.

• The first one is better for you

• its fine, well maybe just a litttttle bit but your hair is good. Like the kinda hair you wanna play with while making out. No offense , just saying :)
    p. s : no hairbands please, its feminine

• The first one. In the second one you kinda look like a homeless dude

• Groomed.

• Oh my god' I'm getting sick and tired of this. First there was another guy who went on for like six months and now it's you. Once is enough, please don't spam this website

• Cut those man tits off.

• Man tits?

• You got boobs in the second picture. Are you coming up for your period? Are your boobs swelling? :)

• Smh, fatty still seeking approval on GAG.

• Still this son of a bitch comments

• Shouldn't have been a little pussy bitch who can't handle the truth, then.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 3

• no, you're fine.

• Yeter lan