Guys, Do girls need to have a big butt to be considered hot?

my dad makes fun of me and calls me hatchback and it makes me very insecure because it makes me think no guy will ever like me because of it

30

Most Helpful Guy

• Not true. It's the face that makes it for me and personality she has to be cute and that's what women posses, that's a feminine trait

What Guys Said 29

• you don't have to have a big butt... but it doesn't hurt to have one either...
    hatchback... thats kinda funny. if you are pretty, you got nothing to worry about.

• He shouldn't put u down and make u feel that way. Large butts can be nice, its more about the person they are on though.

• your own dad attacks your self-esteem?

• my mom did the same... :( her own was just life though not body...

• Not a friendly dad you got. I disagree with that statement. Girls don't need a "Big" butt. Every guy has his opinion. But she should still have a butt that sticks out at least to some extent so it's visible and noticeable.

• I don't think I have ever seen a *big* butt I ever thought was attractive.

• no they dont but with how society is you would think it mattered. butts are not guy magnets unless the guys have a fetish for butts or something.

• No way, I'm into lots of more toned-petite girls, a tight toned squat booty is perfect.

• Not at all... I prefer a girl with a smaller rump roast as I am sure there are tonnes of guys that prefer it also.

• Not at all, butts don't matter to me personally i am far more attracted to your face and overal body.

• nope. this is just another media inspired trend, which is utter bullshit. if you will never be liked, it´s certainly not because of your bum XD

• Girls with smaller butts have far more substance and style

I find the smaller butt girls more attractive

• That's always a good thing, but it depends on if the butt is shapely or not. I wouldn't worry too much about it and just be proud of what you've got.

• girls dont have to have big butts to be attractive

• Not necessarily. Im an ass man and i think were in the minority. Plenty of guys could care less about ass.

• No they don't

• A little teasing is ok, but he should be trying to improve your self confidence instead of making you insecure of yourself at your delicate age.

• No, Above avg would do.

Big boobs doe lol

• LMAO, "hatchback".

• nope.

• I dont like big butts at all. I will take a small tight ass anyday

• Hell no. Natalie Portman doesn't have a big but nor does Kiera Knightly, but they're smokin.

• Depends on the guy. For me, no they don't.

• Nope, if her breast are nice then she good. I kid, I kid. Doesn't matter

• No way

• Of course not! Your dad's acting kinda mean...

• no I hate big butts a girl should have a nice little peach bottom and tiny boobs

• I have said this for a while, I don't think it is so much how big your butt is, but the curve it creates in your spine. I know I have always found this curve attractive, like I want to put my hand their and pull her in close or something... I guess Science has said why I feel this way lol Anyway, I think the big butt thing is just trying to make up for this actually, like an allusion.

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...tter-FORAGING-food.html

• no sorry

• well he probably likes your ass.