Guys, Are wide hips considered sexy?

I've always had really wide hips and I don't know what to think about them

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• No matter what people say men will always have an attraction to wide hips on a base instinctual level because wide hips are better for carrying babies

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• yes they are or can be. I'd so only if in conjunction with other curves being in proportion in some fashion. Round is probably less so in our culture.

0|0
    0|0
  • They can be very sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think thry are but i have never been one for the generic answer about eyes, butts, hair etc. and besides that i think every part of a woman is beautiful. but what draws most in will differ

0|0
    0|0
  • They can be depending on how wide and if they fit well with the rest of her body.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the whole package

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes on the right girl they can be hot

0|0
    0|0
  • What people deem attractive change from person to person. So I wouldn't worry about something as trivial as wide hips.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wide hips are really sexy!

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what you mean under "wide hips".
    Wide hips? Sure.
    Comical deposits of fat in the hip and thigh area? Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it shows feminity and fertility. Wider hips are a sign that you are ready to bear a child. We learned this in anatomy class.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I love them, a girl in my office has wide hips and I always stare at her ass when I get the opportunity

0|0
    0|0
  • hell yeah,

0|0
    0|0
  • i guess it depends on how wide they are, hard yo judge without actually seeing them

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes pear shaped girls are very rare and they're very sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep they are good.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes to me they are attractive... and scientifically they are more fit for delivery of baby

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends how it looks with the body

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Yes, they are.

0|0
    0|0