If you are a guy and you get complimented on your eyebrows?

I frequently get complimented on my eyebrows by random girls usually on a night out? Is this a good thing? What does it mean?

Most Helpful Girl

• we notice these things lol. trust me when i say that 9/10 times, it's just the fashionista in us.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• it means u r blessed with nice eyebrows
    congratulations
    cdn.evbuc.com/.../clappingbusinesscrowd.jpg

• it means they like your eyebrows...

• Your eyebrows probably have a natural on fleek look to them. Girls (the ones who like makeup and girly things anyway) can't HELP but to notice some good eyebrows. Its like we have a radar that instantly recognizes a pair of perfect eyebrows and if you got them then that will probably be one of the main and first things we notice. Usually it applies to just other girls but if a guy has eyebrows that we wish we had then he gets on the radar too.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah, it just means you have nice eyebrows. Having nice eyebrows isn't really gender specific, but girls can always enhance theirs with makeup.

• Poor compliment

Who cares eyebrows?