Are my hips and butt too small?

My family and friends always tell my I'm little and I dont have any hips or butt but I can't seem to grow even with age. I have been little like this since I was fifteen. I just want to look more womanly. Eating a lot just makes the weight go to my stomach but not my hips or butt. I dont know what else to do to get bigger. What should I do?Are my hips and butt too small?

Most Helpful Guy

• You know it is not small but you just like opinions

• Um, no hun. I don't look for attention I'm serious.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want to get it bigger, start doing lower body strength training

• What would that consist of? Like squats and crunches and stiff? Sorry I'm not really hip on excersize and fitness lol but I would definitely try it.

• Thank you. I just feel left behind because I come from a family of big booty women and I guess I got my butt from my dad or something lol. But anyway thank you for all the advice

• Aww, I have the biggest butt in my family and it always bumps into things and doesn't like to fit in chairs, don't worry it's not that fun having one lol

What Guys Said 35

• you look great

• nothing wrong with small if it is shapely, and you have good shape.

• Yes it is but you are small too so it makes you proportionate.

• i would say your naturally petite and you can't really fix that , and some guys even think being your size is attractive. i would not worry about your looks because when the right guy does comes along i dont think how you look is gonna matter to him.

• I think you got a nice body. Be happy with it.

• Your body looks great. Don't listen to these people who say it doesn't.

• Nope, looks good to me

• Looks good, IMHO.

• Honestly, I wouldn't worry about it. I know it sounds cliché, but be happy and confident with who you are. I've struggled with low self esteem all my life, and I gotta tell you, coming on here and seeing just how much pressure is put on people to look perfect is outrageous! And who's to say my opinion of perfect, and your opinion of perfect are even remotely similar? Know this, no matter what your hips or butt look like, there will always be someone out there for you:)

• And I think petite girls are sexy, I'm 6'4" and I love when they curl up on or next to me:) just my opinion.

• Your butt is actually somewhat proportionate. Ass man here and i certify ur ass ripe for the taking. Lol jk.
    If you want to get bigger do some squats. Then ur butt will take up more of what you eat. Dont go overboard with the reps though.

• what´s with all those people who lok perfactly normal and are sooo insecure about their looks? xD

• No you like fine

• You look good

• Looks like a fit and athletic body... nice

• Nope that's perfect.. . small hips and ass is always best

• They're like avg or maybe belowish it, Can't tell from those pics really

• looks pretty good to me

• No, you look sexy ;)

• You got a mighty fine ass

• Your butt looks good, don't listen to the haters💯

• Nah you fine girl don't worry.

• Well at least you can triangle choke.

• No your butt looks great... would love to take a grab grrrr...

• Girl they don't know what they're talking about! You got a fine booty!

• it looks just fine. pretty actually.

• No u look great , don't worry

• No, but it also depends on the preference of other people. But I would say you have a good body.

• no they look good

• average

• Oh for fucks sake don't be so silly... 😑

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 11

• you look fine, but if you want bigger butt, try squat, like, a lot of squats, it works for me

• hips a bit narrow and ass is great
    overall you look just fine and in shape
    even hot so don t worry

• I'm built the same way as you! Working out your leg muscles helps a lot- makes your butt look bigger which makes your waist looks smaller, adding curvature to your whole body.

• Be lucky you're small like this. And no they're not too small, you look normal. Maybe do some lunges see if that makes them a bit bigger

• You're fine sweet heart, nothing wrong with you.

• You have a butt, but you don't have a defined waist or hips. Which is nothing you can do about , not all girls have defined waist or hips. your waist is boxy , that's ok though. Realize all bodies shapes are different and be proud of it.

• you have a nice butt

• You got the same legs and but as I do, I dont feel so alone lol but vi think you look good

• Your hips are narrow but your ass look good

• your ass is fantastic, ur hips are narrow but that's great for fashion!

• Guys will look at your butt no matter how big or small it is