How high on the beauty scale (1-10) was the hottest person you saw in real life, vs the media?

Ok, so to be more clear regarding the beauty scale, 10 is the form of ultimate perfection. It is not an actual thing. It's just added to give the rater an idea of how close they'd want to rate someone TO perfection. Ultimate perfection would mean that every single feature on their face, and their ratios is fabulous down to the smallest millimeter.

In terms of males, the highest I've seen in person is a 7, but barely just a few times when touring the central city (because they're just that rare). In my current area, I'd be lucky to fetch a sight of a 6. I have however seen females who are roughly 8's, and aren't as rare as male 7's.

As for the media, the best I've seen is about 8.5: Colton Haynes and the young Johnny Depp. For females, I've seen a 9, which was Angelina Jolie when she was very young (not anymore).

Most Helpful Guy

• Toughie... I've seen maybe one or two 8's for women in my day. One 9, I remember the moment... It was in a cofee shop, and she was the barista. Side note: if you are that beautiful, why are you a barista? You could be a famous movie star or one of George Clooney's girlfriends, anybody can make me a caramel cappuccino with ice- hold the drizzle- non fat milk- shaken not stirred, and with a splash of pepricka. But, I digress. I'm glad it was her that served me coffee; I have gone back to that coffee shop many times since (with a likely slough of other slightly creepy onlookers) and have never seen her again. John mayor probably wept her up, and now she will fade into obscurity. That last part didn't make much sense, I was searching for a pop reference and couldn't really come to a conclusion.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• i feel like i've seen women in the real world who are far and away more beautiful than those i've seen in mags, movies, tv, etc

i don't really know how to scale it

• just my opinion, I saw a few girls that were 9s.

it just wasn't fair to the world how hot they were lol.

• Wow, I'm so jealous. My eyes are unworthy of being graced with such beauty of the opposite sex.

• there's gotta be some potential at the local gym? lol

• Best you get there is 6.5

• This morning when I finished showering, I came upon the most gorgeous person I had ever placed my sight on. Then I realized it was a mirror..

• Seen plenty of 9 s both male and female. You need to visit more plaves i guess ;-)

• IRL: 10/10, not gonna say her name cause she's not famous
    Media: Selena Gomez, 8/10

• Wowowow, really? SO, you wouldn't change a single thing on her face? Everything is perfect to the precise measure, angle, spacing?

• eh, birks was like a 10 prolly.

• But "absolute perfection" isn't "absolutely perfect" for me, y'know? If it's the most attracted I can be to a person, it's a 10/10, wouldn't ya say?

• Movie stars don't look like movie stars in real life. Angelina Jolie is not at all attractive. I see better looking girls in real life on a daily basis.

What Girls Said 0