How is it with all the generic good features, Asian men are not getting laid whenever they want?

Specifically the following:
a. Wider faces
b. Horizontally long and vertically short hooded eyes
c. medium sized noses

I mean going by how top male models look, they usually have these features but it seems to suit them while Asian men still hardly look good. And even the ones that do and appeal are koreans who have gotten surgeries to look more eurocentric. Why is it so?

Most Helpful Girl

• While their faces are wider, they're not necessarily always sharp. They have very wide duller edged square face shapes, where most models would have rectangular, or if it's a square, it would be very sharp.

Because their hooded eyes are a different type of hooded. They're folds at the inner corner of their eyes, and are usually monolided, creating a flat look (I actually would choose these eyes a million times of hooded garbage).

As for the noses, there's more to them than just size.. It's how high the bridge is, the shape of the tip of the nose; like how upturned/lowturned it is, the shape of the nostrils, and how much they may flare, or how wide or long the septum is.

Asians in general have softer flatter features, in contrast to most western models who are particularly sharp.

• Im so sorry for the amount of grammar messups in this. ;o;

• i get what she means and normal hooded eyes are masculine as hell actually

• Yeah, they're pretty disgusting though. They remind me of bulldogs, because hooded eyes have a very heavy look to them.. like the guy would struggle to lift his lids, LOL.

Most Helpful Guy

• These are stereotypes but I think they play a role: small stature, skinny with small bone structure, more of a passive reserved disposition.

There is also something that is referred to as "gendered race". Asians as a whole are perceived as being a more submissive and feminine race which can be advantageous to Asian women and disadvantageous to Asian men. Blacks as a whole are perceived as being a more dominant and masculine race which can be disadvantageous to black women and advantageous to black men, at least for hookups. I think the negative stereotypes about black men hurt their reputation in the marriage and long term relationship market.

www8.gsb.columbia.edu/.../gender-and-race-how-overlapping-stereotypes-affect-interracial-dating-leadership-selection-and-athletic-participation

What Girls Said 2

• Wider faces and hooded eyes is attractive? Don't know about that..

However in my and my friends' opinion it's because Asian guys tend to look a bit feminine, like not so masculin.
    Models and stuff are more attractive because they have sharp jawlines and strong chin and stuff- Asians don't tend to have these features

• sean o pry has hooded eyes, gandy has hooded eyes, siddharth malhotra has hooded eyes
      i have shitty unhooded plain brown eyes and would do anything to have hooded eyes

• His eyes are big prolly even bigger than mine or at least the same size, but his hooded eyes makes him look amazing when he squints. It upgrades him from looking Indian to looking Hispanic and whatever people say, the truth is looking Eurocentric good is the key to getting laid wherever u want

• Unhooded eyes look good on women not so much on men in my opinion

• i don't know what you're talking about. I'm completely crazy for Asian men.

• Asian men with eurocentric features like longer faces and bigger eyes u mean i bet ur talking only about k pop stars who all have had plastic surgeries for that

• i honestly dont care for your bosses lmao
      i am just going by what i have read in the news and all

• ok. but it's still stereotyping.

What Guys Said 7

• Jesus dude who cares? Seriously? Just stop caring so much about this stuff. You can't force people to like Asian features if they don't want to.

• stop caring so much about it

• not sure about that.

• Who ever said wide faces were attractive?

• Generic features are boring. Women want flair!

• they have flair features

• @JiingJiingi Thank you for informing me? I will document this somewhere.

• i sometimes look at his pics and think if i went all high class and spent $500 a day on my looks like he probably does considering his hair, eyebrows, skin etc, i would probably look just as good as him but i am considered average looking in real life. His nose is pretty bad,

• Who says they're never getting laid?

• lol.