Guys. what do you think of my body?

guys. i just want to ask you what do you think of my measurements : 36 - 28- 36 inches and my height is 159 cm... I'm just insecure insecure about it.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don t understand numbers
    I am a visual person so pic is needed

• i can't bcz i am a Muslim girl.. thank you sweetie :)

• thaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you bella :)

• oh that s my catch phrase xD
      anytime sweety ^^

What Guys Said 8

• That doesn;t sound totally bad, I'm not really an image thinker, but the girl I had a crush on had about the same measurements

• Girl, if you have 36 28 36, then you are not insecure. Plus 159 is pretty alright

• thaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you :)

• I'm not well versed in tailoring. Your measurements mean nothing to me.

• i did not understand what do you mean bcz i am not an English native speaker :(.. anyway thank you :)

• You are welcome.

• measurements don't mean much. I find women of all sizes attractive and i would consider myself as good looking. just be happy with yourself and you will attract dudes.

• thaaaaaaaanx for ur advice :)

• Your body sounds absolutely fine just fine a guy whom likes you for you not your body.

• I think your body is log 50 - ln 2 + 50/30. Question in numbers, answer in numbers.

• hhhhhhhhhhh. i haven't understood... anyway thaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you :)

• I didnĀ“t understand the numbers. You know, if I tell you that a car is 4,85m long, 1,86m wide, 2,18m high, can you tell me if it looks good?

• Nooo.. I can't looool
      😂

• whers the pic

• srry can't tell w/o seeing it!

What Girls Said 1

• Can't tell without a picture.