Doesn't it suck that these flies in my room got caught in a spiders web also what would you rate these flies on a scale of 1-10?

Doesn't it suck that these flies in my room got caught in a spiders web also what would you rate these flies on a scale of 1-10?

• 1-2 hidious
    58% (7)20% (2)41% (9)Vote
  • 3-4 below average
    8% (1)0% (0)5% (1)Vote
  • 5-6 average to above average
    0% (0)10% (1)5% (1)Vote
  • 7 nice
    8% (1)10% (1)9% (2)Vote
  • 8 very nice
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • 9 superb
    0% (0)10% (1)5% (1)Vote
  • 10 perfect
    26% (3)50% (5)35% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
3|2

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 1

• Man your one weird dude, Frog! Hahaha

Actually, It's kinda' funny, I mean it probably sucks for the flies! But you've made a very good point. If I think "Awe! Poor flies! Then I'm effectively saying Mr/Ms. Spider, you will now suffer malnutrition, and die a horrible death! So should one really "win"? Naaa, let nature take it's course. It hasn't done such a shabby job so far!

I've never rated a fly? I hope it's nothing like rating a women, since I see a 1-10 scale! But, like if you mean rate them as to their deliciousness for the spider, I'd probably imagine they are somewhere in the ballpark of a 10!

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol yeah rate them for the tastiness of the spider :D

• Okay, ten! Because I imagine them as little bags of spidey-soup! Or maybe more like those bread-bowls with soup in them, since the spider eats it and there is no bag to throw away! The spider is among the most environmentally-conscious of the arthropods!