Ladies, would you rather date a really conceited, arrogant, very good-looking, douche-bag OR a creepy, weird, creepish awkward guy, who looks creepy?

ladies, would you rather date a really conceited, arrogant, good-looking, douche-bag OR a creepy, weird, creepish awkward guy, who looks creepy?

• rather date the really conceited, arrogant, very good-looking, douche-bag (who treats you like dirt)
    88% (15)53% (8)72% (23)Vote
  • rather date creepy, weird, creepish awkward guy (who looks really creepy, and is also really creepy)
    12% (2)47% (7)28% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Guy

• as long as the guy is not into eating babys creepy is not going to be a problem as long as he does not treat you badly or anything. though with you being so young i would be careful because depending on his age he could be more than what you think he is. but by what your saying he must be your age. so i would say go fir it.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I kind of screwed up your vote, by voting as a dude. Here's my two cents anonymous (is that your real name it's beautiful!)? Anyway, at least a creepy, weird, girl in my case , would make life somewhat interesting. Aren't parties more fun when you are having a casual convo with some friends and your girlie comes along and tries to make a fart joke to fit in with the guys? We had this economics speaker, really brainy, but super awkward 20 something girl come to a seminar one time. Something about her really got me going. It was like- now this is a girl that did not come off of an assembly line, or if she did, she missed the part where they insert your social awareness chip. I was like, god, life would be so abnormal with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • they will 100% choose the douche bag

0|1
    0|0
  • 2nd option sounds sexy as fuck.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• those are my only options? oy. define creepy for me lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I've dated both haha... I guess creepy. Least no women will try steal him off you, they'll be too purturbed :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither. I would stay single. I don't need anyone but myself.

0|1
    0|0
  • Welp, neither of course but if I had to choose, the first option. Looks are important. Personality is too but none of the above has a very appealing personality.

0|1
    0|0
  • I rather die alone with 100 cats.

0|1
    0|0
    • you sound like the cat lady 2 houses down from me who is not with anyone. i hope the cat thing goes better for you though. lol

• Show All
    • @cheapshotbob
      Nothign wrong with being a cat lady though as long as your happy. Not everyone needs to match up esp. if your choices will make you miserable.

• thats true i agree with you.

• The second one could be an asshole too. You say he's creepy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would prefer to be on my own why would I want one those people?

0|0
    0|0