Rate? P. s. no make up so don't be too harsh?

Rate? P.s. no make up so don't be too harsh?

Hey before you decide to be dicks about my clothing. I have been working out and decided I wanted to show off my progress... As if this isn't the equivalent to wearing a bathing suit.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok I won't be too harsh

Most Helpful Girl

• hot lol :p
    get your hair blue again xD

What Guys Said 30

• oh dear what on earth are you wearing

do they actually sell this in shops where you live or did you make it yourself?

• I am not a fan of nose rings, but some girls do rock them well. You are not one of them.

And what is up with that curtain wrapped around your waist?

Nice body though.

• i'd give it a good 8/10... points shaved off for the nose ring.
    (the ass bumped it up 2 points)

• -65/10

• 4.76/10

• Lose the nose ring.

• You got a good body. Loose the noise ring tho.

• 10/10 ass.. 8/10 the rest but u would have made 9 or 10 its just that im really put off by nose piercing. Sorry. So 9/10 total

• I hate septum rings.

• FUCK you're so sexy ;)

• Lose the nose ring... otherwise I'd say ur doing a pretty good job with working out and stuff! 7.5/10!!!

• You look amazing but not really feeling the nose ring

• very bad.

• I would recommend you to Zulu Nation or Black Panthers.

• Purty :) you don't need makeup

• Not for me, sorry. Personal taste aside, I'd say 6.5

• 4/10

• nice shape
    can u tell what u wearing around ur waist?

• Damn!

• 8 of 10

• wow... what a body.. look at butt..

• Hot , either it's the pose or your body is really hot.

• not bad.

• Hot enough? 😂

• Daaaaamn ;)

• Great body. I'm not a big fan of the nose ring I think you look great as you are!

• You look good. Would you like to partake in copulation with me?

• Hot bod, you don't need make up ever, like your flat stomach but l don't like the nose ring, I rate you 8 to 9 though

• i wanna fuck you ;)

• WTF! yo ass pull your pants so far up your back it gives you a camel toe lol And lose the nose ring. My ancestors gave their cotton pickers nose rings like that so they had something hook the chains to...

• Was this suppose to be a roast?

• No you're trying to justify you're rude behavior by saying you have higher morals then I. Maybe I like my body. maybe I like my clothes you going out of your way to be rude to someone you don't know and make prejudgements is on you. Don't expect my to be empathetic towards your crude way of having a good time. P. S. two piece bathing suits are a thing. Taking advice from someone who jokes about the cruelty my ancestors went through would be asinine on my part so you're wasting your time.

• Lol ok what ever helps you sleep at night

What Girls Said 4

• You're pretty but you need to put some clothes on and lose the nose ring. Also, your hair, and maybe it's just me, but the way you have it styled makes it look like you haven't combed it in a few days. My hair is natural and it looks like yours when I wake up in the morning, frizzy and untamed.

• Seriously, first thing when I saw this... You just remind me of a cow with that nose ring.. .. Ewk!!
    My opinion: it's just simply awful.

In reference to hair and body. Seems Nice! I rate you're ok.

• And I see no problem with the way you're dressed. It's cute. You do not look slutty to me..

• You are pretty! 😊
    Not a fan of the nose ring. Dem shortz lookin like pre-historic diapers doe.

• Attractive