What color should I dye my hair? aka what color would make me look hottest :p pic of me is included?

what color should i dye my hair? aka what color would make me look hottest :p pic of me is included?

• blonder
    14% (7)16% (8)15% (15)Vote
  • light brown
    16% (8)14% (7)15% (15)Vote
  • auburn/red
    27% (14)33% (17)30% (31)Vote
  • medium brown
    6% (3)6% (3)6% (6)Vote
  • dark brown/black
    8% (4)2% (1)5% (5)Vote
  • leave as is
    29% (15)29% (15)29% (30)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
9|13

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted keep what you have as that is my favorite color scheme. I see the broken in your profile photo. you could go blonde, brown and look great in all of them. may depend on eye color and I cannot see that.

Why don't you try temp dye, in all colors repost photos and we'll re-vote:) lol. Why do you want to be "hot" why don't you go for beautiful, you'll attract better quality males.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for MHO. Be careful going too "hot", going turn away guys who lack confidence. you are already looking beautiful, small refinements...

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• I really like the blonde already. Keep it especially if it's your natural color.

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually agree with GymBumGuy, didn't think of it until I read his comment. But yes, I think you could pull of red hair quite well. Not a lot of people can, so you should go for it. And, who doesn't like redheaded beauties?

1|0
    0|0
  • I reckon auburn, red would look amazing on you...

1|0
    0|0
  • light brown will look good on you i think

1|0
    0|0
  • You look beautiful in your blond hair!

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't color it, You look hot in that

1|0
    0|0
  • you would make a great redhead

1|0
    0|0
  • Leave it. But if you do wanna change, you might make a pretty hot redhead

1|0
    0|0
  • I like your hair as it is now.

1|0
    0|0

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• i can see light brown or auburn best on u. something warm to contrast your complexion. dont go with cooler colours.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think any color would suit you! But if i had to choose it would be dark brown. It would really bring your eyes out!

1|0
    0|0
  • Keep your natural hair colour, it looks really nice.

1|0
    0|0
  • You would hot in all of them, you could also try shock colors like blue, pink or neon yellow

1|0
    0|0
  • Go red! You could pull it off.

1|0
    0|0
  • Keep it the way it is. Blonde looks so good on you.

1|0
    0|0
  • where's the blue? O. o

1|0
    0|0
    • haha i'm in med school and start hospital rotations in 2 months so i can't do anything crazy or "unprofessional"

• Come ooooon! Hospitals are nooo fun, they smell bad mojo ! I go there even just to accompany someone or visit & I feel like something is bad going to happen and blood a lot of blooood ! ... Than You see a doctor or a nurse with blue or crazy hair or with tattoes and Your like " That's the only human I can trust here ! " You'd be the sunshine in the middle of a storm, the rose smell when everything around stinks... :D

• i voted light brown

1|0
    0|0