What color should I dye my hair? aka what color would make me look hottest :p pic of me is included?

what color should i dye my hair? aka what color would make me look hottest :p pic of me is included?

• blonder
  • light brown
  • auburn/red
    Vote C
  • medium brown
    Vote D
  • dark brown/black
    Vote E
  • leave as is
    Vote F

913

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted keep what you have as that is my favorite color scheme. I see the broken in your profile photo. you could go blonde, brown and look great in all of them. may depend on eye color and I cannot see that.

Why don't you try temp dye, in all colors repost photos and we'll re-vote:) lol. Why do you want to be "hot" why don't you go for beautiful, you'll attract better quality males.

• Thank you for MHO. Be careful going too "hot", going turn away guys who lack confidence. you are already looking beautiful, small refinements...

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 12

• I really like the blonde already. Keep it especially if it's your natural color.

• I actually agree with GymBumGuy, didn't think of it until I read his comment. But yes, I think you could pull of red hair quite well. Not a lot of people can, so you should go for it. And, who doesn't like redheaded beauties?

• light brown will look good on you i think

• You look beautiful in your blond hair!

• Don't color it, You look hot in that

• I reckon auburn, red would look amazing on you...

• you would make a great redhead

• Leave it. But if you do wanna change, you might make a pretty hot redhead

• I like your hair as it is now.

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• i can see light brown or auburn best on u. something warm to contrast your complexion. dont go with cooler colours.

• I think any color would suit you! But if i had to choose it would be dark brown. It would really bring your eyes out!

• Keep your natural hair colour, it looks really nice.

• You would hot in all of them, you could also try shock colors like blue, pink or neon yellow

• Go red! You could pull it off.

• where's the blue? O. o

• haha i'm in med school and start hospital rotations in 2 months so i can't do anything crazy or "unprofessional"

• Come ooooon! Hospitals are nooo fun, they smell bad mojo ! I go there even just to accompany someone or visit & I feel like something is bad going to happen and blood a lot of blooood ! ... Than You see a doctor or a nurse with blue or crazy hair or with tattoes and Your like " That's the only human I can trust here ! " You'd be the sunshine in the middle of a storm, the rose smell when everything around stinks... :D

• Keep it the way it is. Blonde looks so good on you.

• i voted light brown