Girls, If you saw this guy (meself) on the street, what would you think?

More so talking about how my appearance (with this particularly interesting hairstyle) may come across to you. I asked a similar poll question, but I think this more accurately addresses my question. Thank you in advance kind strangers on the internet, and heinous trolls (I know you think no one cares about you trolls, but I care... I care)Girls, If you saw this guy (meself) on the street, what would you think?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the hairstyle. You look good
    Are you alright, though? The shower pole really seems sticking in your head xD

• Thank you, you are the second person to notice it, so now I can't decide who to pick as mho. I even gave a hint in the description: "I asked a similar poll question", huh? My god, I need to sleep

• LMAO 😂 Sorry, your hint didn't work with me! But nice one :p

What Girls Said 12

• Your face is a little long lol but you're pretty attractive, and I like the hair and your eyes. I wouldn't think much passing you on the street though, like "oh hey, attractive guy, cool, moving on"

• But what if I was rocking the pole huh? I bet that would get you to talk to me. Sorry, really just posted this question because I have insomnia and I found this pole thing way funnier than it actually is. I have never had someone tell me my face is long, maybe if I rest my chin on a mattress and put a stack of books on my head it will solve the problem?

• Hahahaha no no! It's not a problem, it's just a comment. If you were rocking the pole I'd definitely talk to you "excuse me sir.. But are you aware?"

• Like messy and stylish.. I like it.

• Just as your username says... "NoThanks"

• You have sensitive eyes there pal. Overall nice symmetry and clear skin, if I'm being practical. You're attractive.

• But the shower pole? Why is no one mentioning the shower pole? Maybe it only made me laugh.. sigh

• Shower pole

• You look like my ex. This disturbs me.

• Omg! Michonne, been such a long time. I want my burnt copy of Green Day back.

• You're gorgeous.
    Then again, appearance isn't the deal breaker.
    You need some personality too, pal.

• You're attractive.

• I'd think you're hot

• You look like a sexy waiter😘😍

• That is the weirdest, and for some reason best compliment I've ever received.

• Lol, It's just what I thought of when I saw you.

• I would probably see you and think he's a Good looking guy probably into sports and athletic himself, probably has a good job, self sufficient and confident, probably has a girlfriend, probably only likes hot girls, no chance with no ordinary average girl.
    This is just based on your looks.

• Lol, I'm a total nerd, so that's funny. I keep healthy and fit, but every time another guy tries to start a sports conversation with me I act like I'm having uncontrollable arm spasms and have to leave.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more