What would you rate this girl?

What would you rate this girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• base 10 system is so odd. Your attractiveness to any guy that you want to attract (someone who is self confident, won't play games with you, and isn't only interested in sleeping with you) will not rate you on a number scale, and will hardly consider your looks as the only qualification of attractiveness. Personally, a girl becomes more attractive to me the more personality she has, while also be nice, generous, etc. Basically, mother Theresa would get in my bed before Kim Kardashian, and that's wrong on so many levels. That's it, I'm finally confessing my love for mother Theresa. If you can hear this oh wonderful lady, take me to the best restaurant in heaven (which I imagine is Olive Garden, because heaven seems like a place that is just trying too hard).

• Sorry, sort of lost my train of thought. Yeah, you're cute.

• That's not me lol. What would you rate her?

• Probably not ethical to post pictures of other people online and ask strangers on the internet to rate her. I'm guessing this actually is you though;). Fine, I'll give into your misogynistic rating system. 7, she seems sweet.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

What Girls Said 11

• It's bad enough guys objectify women by assigning them a number representing they're attractiveness level, let alone women doing to each other.

• She's very pretty ^_^ I'm jealous of how long her hair is omg xD

• What would you rate her?

• Like 1-10? Like an 8 or 9, but that's just my opinion ^_^

• beautiful

• She's cute like 6/10

• she's really pretty

• An 8

• The picture could've been better.

• 6 out of 10

• Stop putting your picture up a billion times. It is annoying.

• Grow some balls and come off anonymous 😊 and shove your opinion up your ass hoe 😊

• The anonymous annoying asker telling you to grow some balls and come off anon... XD Not just annoying but stupid too hahaha

• @AleDeEurope lol, ikr?

• 4/10

• I've seen her before

• Where?

• At school

• She's not in school, she's in college 😂😂😂