Why do people assume I have a girlfriend or married?

Just look at my picture, I'm ugly as fuck. Why do people assume that? Like the other day I was asked by someone "so did your wife recommend taking this program for you too?" One question people ask me too "are you married?" "Waiting for your girlfriend here?" Am I better looking than I think?

Someone did it again to me today. She said "use your girlfriend as a refeence." When I was talking about finding a refeence.
Reference*

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• BRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH if it's girls that are assuming you have a wife/gf then they are just checking to see if you're single. They maybe into you xD

• Well, you have a beard and glasses. Maybe that's why they assume you have a wife. Plus guys with beards have way more confidence and give less of a fuck about superficial shit than these freshly waxed pretty boys.

• You're cute

• I think it's cos u look older.

• Probably because you look old and people believe you are married because you are old. PROBABLY.

What Guys Said 3

• you look like you have money thats the reason they think you ara married.

• Life is just a prank, lad. Keep calm

• You have a kind of "married man" vibe coming off you. You're not ugly, by the way. <3