What do you guys think of women who wear caps in the summer?

• Turn off 👎
    25% (2)33% (8)31% (10)Vote
  • Turn on 👍
    75% (6)67% (16)69% (22)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
0|11

Most Helpful Guy

• You're a human being, I have a friend who wouldn't wear one because her stupid ex boyfriend, who was a jerk to her throughout all the years I knew her, said he didn't want her to wear one. She looks hot in the caps she tried on, and the one she eventually bought, and gives her a new style and options. Decide for yourself if you look good in a hat, don't let others tell you.

Besides if it's a sunny day, hats can help. Then on cloudy days you can turn them backwards and be extra cool lol. Girls are usually better at judging clothes.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Look great on sporty girls, and okay on others. I think I'm indifferent on this one.

1|0
    0|0
  • If they are quite fair skinned and it keeps the sun from beating down on them, it makes sense. They can be cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • i mean it´s sensible to wear a cap in summer to protect ones face from sunburn and to protect your eyes XD if it´s not just a fashion statement, i think it´s fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • not a turn on , bu not a turn off either
    Indifferent!

1|0
    0|0
  • Not exactly a turn on or a turn off. I see someone in a hat especially in the summer to me it just means it's summer the sun is out and she doesn't want it in her eyes lol the only time I notice hats is when douchebags wear them inside nightclubs

1|0
    0|0
  • neither, they look good tho

1|0
    0|0
  • depends on what's on the hat

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly it's neither for me. I'm just like eh whatever. It doesn't make a difference.

1|0
    0|0
  • no "Don't Care" choice? it is neither a turn on or a turn off for me, it doesn't matter actually

1|0
    0|0
  • No opinion, honestly, but it's not a turn-off, so I guess it's a turn-on by default?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.