What do you guys think of women who wear caps in the summer?

• Turn off 👎
  • Turn on 👍

Most Helpful Guy

• You're a human being, I have a friend who wouldn't wear one because her stupid ex boyfriend, who was a jerk to her throughout all the years I knew her, said he didn't want her to wear one. She looks hot in the caps she tried on, and the one she eventually bought, and gives her a new style and options. Decide for yourself if you look good in a hat, don't let others tell you.

Besides if it's a sunny day, hats can help. Then on cloudy days you can turn them backwards and be extra cool lol. Girls are usually better at judging clothes.

What Guys Said 10

• Look great on sporty girls, and okay on others. I think I'm indifferent on this one.

• If they are quite fair skinned and it keeps the sun from beating down on them, it makes sense. They can be cute.

• i mean it´s sensible to wear a cap in summer to protect ones face from sunburn and to protect your eyes XD if it´s not just a fashion statement, i think it´s fine.

• not a turn on , bu not a turn off either
    Indifferent!

• Not exactly a turn on or a turn off. I see someone in a hat especially in the summer to me it just means it's summer the sun is out and she doesn't want it in her eyes lol the only time I notice hats is when douchebags wear them inside nightclubs

• neither, they look good tho

• depends on what's on the hat

• Honestly it's neither for me. I'm just like eh whatever. It doesn't make a difference.

• no "Don't Care" choice? it is neither a turn on or a turn off for me, it doesn't matter actually

• No opinion, honestly, but it's not a turn-off, so I guess it's a turn-on by default?

What Girls Said 0