Im I pretty or nah?

like i am trying so hard to get a boyfriend, i really just want to be so hot where guys are like wow she is hot, here are some photos of me, please be 100% honest, like what would you think?

Im I pretty or nah?

Most Helpful Guy

• stop trying so hard to get a boyfriend, you'll increase your chances of ending up with a shitty one when you fall closer towards desperation and caving in. and then you're left with bad experiences and a fucked up mindset.

you have to know that you aren't terrible looking, so continue improving your life where you can while keeping your eyes open for potential partners.

What Guys Said 38

• The problem might be that you're trying. If you like someone, approach them, but don't try too hard. Guys can sense that thing and most of the time equate it to clingy and slutty (slutty as in a relationship won't last long).
    As for beauty, I think you rank up there in both figure and face so you shouldn't even waste any brain power on that.

• lot of good comments below. your very cute, no worries on looks.
    why girls think they have to be "hot" or should be to get a boyfriend is beyond me... thats our sick media world you've grown up in...

Try being nice, thoughtful, fun, easy going (I mean that you aren't difficult) and talk to some guys who are decent guys. Just work on being your best "you" in personality, in interests and things you do, be a good person, and learn to talk to guys like they are normal human beings who are growing up. that will help

tell us about your personality... if you talk fast, intimidating in how you talk, etc.. you'll turn off nice guys.

• You're pretty, you're so young seriously don't be too concerned with boys

• You're a sweet looking girl and any guy would be lucky to have you. Value yourself! You don't need to try so hard. It will happen naturally.

• You're pretty. You'll break many guys hearts one day. Dont worry about guys right now anyways. Your so young you got your whole life in front of you.

• Yes I agree she has her whole life ahead of her. She shouldn't be worried about getting a boyfriend this young lol. I wish I could be 16 again

• I wish I was younger and that my biggest problem in the world was finding a boyfriend haha. I wish I was as pretty as her though

• @nbm84096 haha I understand that. Girl you're beautiful. What are you talking about? If I'd see you out in public I'd be like I gotta get to know her and get her number!

• You are certainly pretty, it isn't your looks.
    Not sure if your the magazine level where a guys eye balls would pop out, but you are certainly pretty enough to date. Why not try approaching some?

• Besides you're 16 , why people assume that being single is because of the looks , you realise if the relationship is based on looks it won't last

• You are pretty, but you're worried about the wrong things. Right now, you should concentrate on school. Don't worry about guys.

• For sure you are pretty... boys are a pain in the butt, enjoy your freedom for now!

• Yes you are, miss

• Yiu are a pretty young lady

• or nah

• nnnnaaaaaaaahhhhhhh ooiiiceeeee

• Not my type

• Umm single 😶?
    Omfg 😂😂😂
    by the way I don't think you should try hard :P

• yes you are sweetie, very cute : quite lovely

• Yes you are🤗

• Pretty cute

• You are super cute and pretty.

• yes and nice boobs x

• She ight

• Yes yes you are.

• If your personality is as good as you look someone dill be lucky to be with you

• I think your cute and nice body I don't know why you dnt have any boyfriend

• you look really cute

• You're very preety, and young! don't worry about that ;)

• you got the clothes of a pretty girl we are just missing the pretty girl.

• Your soo hot that I'm half naked and masturbating to you

• you not look like a super model

9 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• Don't worry. You'll have plenty of guys interested. Just focus on also being the best person you can.

• you're actually gorgeous... You must know this

• You are very girl next door pretty :)

• Girl you're beautiful.

• You're soo pretty :) But I recommend not showing any cleavage cause you're pretty enough without needing to in my opinion.

• 6.5/10

• You're gorgeous!

• Ehh you are ok looking to be honest