Am I Good Looking Enough For Women To Have Sex With Me At All?

Friends keep telling me I'm handsome. But so far, the only girls who have ever let me go to bed with them are the one's I've payed for and that got me thinking, 'Am I ugly or a complete loser?' Because I've read it's only really ugly, insane guys who have to pay a cent for women to sleep with them, unless their black.

Other's have told me "Women are only aroused by money and cars, mate. And you're on disability welfare and have 250cc sportbike." I got aspergers syndrome, and I love motorbikes.

Please restore my faith in myself (especially) and humanity.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say a big part is that you're on welfare. Doesn't mean you're not as valuable but it is much more attractive when a guy is working

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks don't matter so much because I know some average (and below average) looking guys who regularly hookup.

• That's because they live in mansions and drive Bugattis don't they?

What Girls Said 2

• Dude all of ur assumptions r wrong. Like BOTH OF THEM U MENTIONED HERE ARE JUST WRONG !
    And u r nt ugly.
    But ur assumptions and what u hv heard and believe in is ugly. Its racist and sexist.

• DOn't know, it's quite a weird picture. Pictures from the chin up angle aren't usually good

What Guys Said 5

• I know worse looking guys than you that get laid. The women they were sleeping with were no stunners themselves, but still.

• Well, you have Aspberger's which is a major "no-no".
    Best get rid of that, lad.

• Buy a faster bike

• you look bad vodka

• No, you are good looking