Why do I always look fat in photos😕😕😞?

why do i always look fat in photos­čśĽ­čśĽ­čś×?

I'm 5'6 tall and my weight is 55kg.. but I always look fat in photos. .

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably because your boobs push your shirt forward which looks like your belly is that big to.

Most Helpful Girl

• Try a different angle perhaps. You know you look skinnier when taking photos from above, right? Not too high of course but just enough to get a more flattering angle. You're doing the opposite. I'm the same weight as you and slightly shorter and I look fat too when taking photos from below. Having boobs does that to you. I have the same problem, my boobs look disproportionate to the rest of my body when I take pictures from below. In your case, wearing a loose shirt only emphasizes that and makes you look bigger even though you're skinny. So try a different angle and perhaps more tight-fitting clothes that will flatter your figure more?

What Guys Said 56

• don't look fat to me.

• I don't think so... okay maybe your somewhat round face and not too small breasts prevent you from looking skinny. But you don't look fat at all :D

• Cameras tend to add extra weight when the shutter clicks and the eye is scanning the image and changing it from negative to the photo you see when it loads on the screen and stretches it, cameras suck lol for how long they have been around they still haven't fixed that problem

• I think the problem is less the photo and more your super baggy shirt. Go with more fitted styles.

• Because the camera adds ten pounds lol all cameras make us look fatter than what we really are. But I get where you're coming from though. Your shirt could possibly be one of the reasons why you may look a little bigger or feel like you may look a little bigger

• You don't look fat to me. I think you're a very attractive girl.

• It's the angle of your pics. Since you are partially sideways your going to look wider and the baggy/ loose fitting shirt doesn't help.

• Probably cause you have wider shoulders and since you are wearing a lose t shirt. It creates a larger profile

• Its also because you have a big bust, that also adds to a larger outline if you wear a lose shirt

• You don't but it may appear that way because kf the angle you are holding the phone

• Fat😳 You don't look fat at all to me, be happy you aren't super skinny and are normal weight, guys don't like girls who are skin and bones.

• Put on a top that has some stretch on the bottom, right below your breasts. That way your breasts don't make it look like the rest is big too

• You don't.

• you dont look fat at all, you look very attractive.

• it could possibly be that your clothes are not flattering.

• Big shirt and big boobs will always work against each other, they will always give you that look. Try a more fitted shirt next time.
    On the other hand you look stunning.

• not a good angle and not a good lighting

• Because of your boobs. They are huge, making the rest of your body look bigger.

• Because you wear a loose shirt that hangs off your boobs. It makes the shirt look like a tent, which makes you look bigger than you are.

• U don't look fat at all ! at least to me

• U looking perfect dear

• You look wonderful

• Its probably the clothes you wear.

• I think your boobs make an optical illusion

• It's just your shirt. You aren't fat

• You don't really look fat...

• your shirt is too loose
    If I was your friend I'd be taking you to the mall and choose something for you :)

• keep taking more pics and you'll figure it out

• no i think you look beautiful

• Cok Gzelsin

• cause the angle makes u look bigger, cause u take the pics from low. try taking them from a higher place, just a top view selfie kinda stuff

• More from Guys
    26

7 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 20

• I don't think you look fat in these pictures, maybe you boobs look big but that's about it.

As a general rule though when taking selfies, bottom up is usually the least flattering angle. Try holding the camera out and angled down at you, so your arm is slightly above eye level.

• You dont look fat in this pictures! I think the angle you took the pic of makes your chest look bigger, and like u see, in the pic we can only see your face, a bit of the arm, and your chest. Maybe u can try other angles and it would be better? But don't worry! You aren't fat! 😊

• I think it's the angel, it's obvious from your face and neck that you aren't fat.

• It's mostly the angle tbh..

• The camera angle? Try different angles until they work for you.

• I think it's just that you are wearing a baggy top and you are taking it from a low angle, which makes your head look smaller and your body look bigger bc its closer to your phone. If you take a pic from a higher angle you would deff look thinner !!!

• you dont look fat at all

• You don't look fat but take shots from above not below if you're concerned about the chubby factor.

• Bu ├╝st ve alt ├žene yap─▒s─▒yla ilgili bir durum. ├çene kemikleri geride olunca yanak etleri dolgun kal─▒r. Halbuki ki┼či zay─▒ft─▒r. Zay─▒f ve g├╝zelsiniz zaten, benim de ├Âyle oluyor foto─čraflarda, rahat─▒na koyun az.

Bye😇

• It's the big boobs and the low angle. You should never take selfies from below your chinese.

• maybe u have a really small frame and don't carry weight well..

• You don't look fat to me.

• You look healthy to me.

• You don't look fat to me

• You probably have chubby cheeks or a round face take a different angle.

• Maybe you are like me. I have large breasts that make me look fat in photos but I'm not fat at all

• You have a wide face and big boobs.

• Omg your face looks like winnie the pooh!! content.nilimahome.com/.../...rdboard+Stand-Up.jpg

• I feel like this is a post for guys to tell you how pretty you are. You don't look fat at all, and you only showed your face.

1 private opinion(s)