Should I post this picture?

My best friend told me that for some reason I look older (like 24) and I don't know what to think as I really dislike looking older. Anyway, in regards of the picture, should I post it or not? Should I post this picture?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think its nice go ahead!

What Guys Said 32

• If I saw you on the street, I'd say you look like you are 24-25. That just means you have a more mature face, which isn't a bad thing. You'll still age at the same rat, you'll probably just look like you are 24 until your 30, and then people may think you look younger than you are, who knows. Also, is Angelina Jolie your mother? The resemblance is uncanny.

• You are super pretty-- you should totally post it 👍 Granted, I'm not the best judge of age, but I think it looks fine regardless.

• Photo is great.

• I don't think you look any different from this photo and the other in your profile if you are trying to look your age.

• You still look the same pretty Italian woman I've met on here! Haha so yeah post it.

• Definitely post it

• Yea you do look older than 19 there... defiantly post it, you have a great resting face look

• post it where?

and you look like some young girl, so who gives a fuck what number.

• You should do it you look very pretty in it too and you look about your age (:

• Hell yes! and no you don´t look older, you could be 17 and look like this

• I really don't like those lips. Totally don't fit the rest of her look. That's all I have to say.

• I don't know about the age thing but wow is all i gotta say

• Don't post. It looks like your in a trance unless that's the look your going for? The I'm in a trance look.

• it's hard to say either given the pic is just of your face..

now if it was head to toe, then there'd be more indication if you look older based on how u dress, posture, etc.

• Damn those lips always make me drool

• you look like a vampire

• Sure go for it.

• You look sideways

• You're hott OP you look 69 baha post it

• you should post it, you look good

• doesn't matter how old you think you look Carla, as long as you look good :P

• I don't think it matters if you look older or not, all that matters if you look good in the picture

• ... you just did.

• This is not a real social network, I meant where my friends and stuff are

• Its a good picture
    Post it if you want to idt you look old even tho 24 isn't old... im 24 😒

• to get rid of a stalker? yes

• Do what you want.

• You look great, but you dont' look like a teenager.

• Holy sh*t how many lip injections have you had? 0_o

• Hahahah none!

• Have they always been that big? I mean, Perhaps its just because i live very very far north, And, Maybe people are just made differently, but, I have never in my life seen lips that massive before.

Like i said, I dont intend to insult you here, But... Its just very very very weird to me to see them that big ya know? Do you not have like... trouble eating or anything? I know that may sound silly but... theyre so big! D:

• Hahahahahaha of course they have always been like this, I was born with these lips lol hmm no I have some problems when I have to drink from a bottle or something

• I'll probably have a neckache

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• You are gorgeous holy shit, post it girl! It don't matter how old you look ^_^

• yeah your eyes look super pretty!!

• You are fucking gorgeous! Post!

• Looks like a painting than a picture. Looks very "polished". Like a movie poster. The makeup probably makes you look older. Smile. It will make you look younger

• You're pretty, but very serious. Lol! Have fun at your pics! All that matters if you like the pic :)

• Yes! It's a cool picture.

• Yeah about 25-27. Not old, just more mature looking than some people. You are very beautiful.

• Didn't you just do it? But anyway yeah totally!

• I meant on a social network with friends and stuff such as Facebook or Instagram

• YESSS

• Yes but post without all the makeup i want to see how bad you actually look. Fake girls these days smh #naturalbeautywins

• "All the makeup" is actually just a Pink lip balm and mascara lol next time try not to be an anon if you want to offend me somehow. Also, I'm curious to see how pretty you are, with or without makeup

• It's cute how you try to know what I used better than me haha but yeah it's such a good mascara isn't it? Yes I do believe you, you must be super pretty sunshine

• Ok but still if you wanna keep caking the makeup on its your choice and id think you'd benefit from it because with makeup you look like the stereotypical "pretty girl" but i'm just saying wouldn't you rather be called attractive with your natural face?