Please be honest. which guy is more attractive looking?

1-
please be honest. which guy is more attractive looking?

2-

• guy 1 is better looking
  • guy 2 is better looking
what makes the first guy better looking?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd have to say the first one.

What Girls Said 13

• I see your pictures all the time.. why do you keep making these posts comparing yourself to other people? Guy 2 is attractive too. And if you're under 18 you're going to look fantastic when you're older.

• That 2nd picture <3 Did a "triple take"

• first one.

• Haha neither.

• Guy 1. Damn! He is fine!!! Also, I really like his eyes. They're a beautiful colour, which is what first drew me in buy also his hair and beard. Top notch 👌

• Both

• Wats with the same fucking second gay guy!

• I think guy #2 is better looking.

• well thats pretty much unanimous lol

• guy 2 looks so gay... how did he even get 12% probably sympathy votes... the other guy is a model

• They're both attractive. The first one I would say because his eyes are very soulful and draw me in. The set of his brow also makes him appear deep in thought and intelligent. His facial hair also suits his face well.
    The second one has sharper features that appear both youthful and masculine. And he has a nice mouth that looks like it would be nice to kiss. Although I think it would do him well to dress less like he's trying to fit into a gang. But that's just my opinion.

• Pretty eyes!

• Definitely not guy two.

What Guys Said 7

• The first guy, but why do his eyes look different in the pics... it seems they're different colours...

• Neither

• This question seems to come up a lot.

• first guy looks good

• whoa. rail trail. legit.

• Oh wow. Have I got an unpopular opinion...

• Stop posting this over and over again. You are a decent looking guy that happens to look like a D-bag in all your photos. Get a job, or a hobby, stop being so concerened about your looks. And you are comparing yourself to a guy here that is clearly a male model.