Be honest: What's unattractive about this girl's face and body?

Someone posted her earlier and she seems ok to me but everyone was saying she was unattractive
Now I'm self conscious bc if she's considered ugly I think people will think i'm ugly too.

Most Helpful Guy

• Her fashion sense isn't brilliant

• lol. i am talking about her face and body

• lol... I have no reason to lie. I explained the situation in my last question. Either way thank you for your opinion :)

• Thanks for mhg

Most Helpful Girl

• Thin top lip
    Chubby cheeks
    High eyebrows
    Large nose.

• chubby cheeks make her seem innocent and youthful to me. but thank you for your opinion.

What Guys Said 27

• people saying that are trolls and out right jerks. they have no real thought on it and dont care if you are hurt or not. you just need to over look people or comments like that. its nothing that a little ignoring won't fix.

• the girl isn't me, but i feel that if she's considered ugly then if people see me they must really think i'm ugly

• or they are jsut jerks who dont care what you think and jsut say what comes to mind son they can be rude, either way its wring but i would not let words hurt you or some kind of socail thing because thats is not what makes you who you are.

and it should never be that way, be proud of yourself and to hell with what others say.
      you life is your to live not some stranger who thinks what they say is funny or some junk. like most people do these days.

• nice body... don't find her face attractive to me. i'm sure find her face attractive but it's not to me so much

• what's wrong with her face? be specific

• So I'm confused. Attractive means when they're phsyically pleasing to the eye. But then you said you think Jen is attractive but she's not your type, but then you said the girl is not attractive but she isn't ugly, and that she's cute. I'm just confused what you mean by attractive

• i should say she is not attractive to me, as in she is not my type but generally speaking i'd say she is attractive, as in i imagine lots of people would consider her attractive based on her features.

• NOT A THING!

• I cannot speak for anyone other than myself (of course), but I would expect that black men would think that she was lovely.
    Her smile and eyes indicate that she has a sweet nature.
    She has a good shape, too.
    I am white, so she does not have what I am hard wired to find attractive, but she seems to be a lovely girl and I cannot understand why anyone would describe her as unattractive.

• she looks about 15 years old, that's unattractive.

her skin is so dark that I can barely see her facial features in the poor light. I'm guessing her face looks about the same age as her body.

• so b/c she looks young and she's dark?

• "and she's dark"

I said it made her features hard to see in the photo, not that being dark is unattractive, but now I'm looking on a laptop instead of my phone and I can see her features just fine.

I don't find her facial features ugly or distasteful, but I'm not attracted to her face either.

• is it because she looks young?

• She looks like she's 12.

• Just needs to sort out her wardrobe, then she's good to go.

• She looks fine to me.

• nothing, she is very pretty

• for the thousand time she looks fine.

• i said for the people who find her unattractive. i really am curious why so many find her unattractive. thanks for helping with my experiment and giving your opinion though

• she's not unattractive. she looks pretty fine to me.

• yes to you, but many others don't feel the same way. this question is directed towards them

• she looks fine and attractive to me

• Nothing, but the bottom right of her rib cage looks unusual... maybe it's just the lighting...

• I think she is attractive.

• Nothing. I think she's fine.

• 0|0
    • ? i don't get it

• I can understand people thinking she's ugly because she's black. I'm hispanic and a lot hispanics are the same way but i don't think she's ugly.

• I know you can understand it but the question is can we all accept it? ._. Such is the way of the world. Is it brutality or merely genetics playing out?

• people are stupid she looks fine to me

• not really sure what it is I'm just not attracted.

• Nothing she's gorgeous

• i don't like dark skin blackies

• She's got a decent body but I don't like her hair or face

• what's wrong with her hair and face?

• There is NOTHING wrong about her. She is one pretty and sexy girl.

• I can't see between her bum cheeks. That's a big problem.

• i think the picture is cut off

• it's not me. i just know that if people think she's ugly they'll think i'm ugly too cause she looks better than me

• I think you have some serious self esteem issues and should really talk to a counselor or therapist about this. I read some of your comments below.

What Girls Said 10

• Smh people have their preferences. I'm sure if her skin was bleached andcher eyes were hazel with the same exact face, they'll find beauty in her.

• i posted the pic of the girl. she's beautiful to me. i was doing a social experiment. turns out people on here are very biased against even attractive black females

• She is BEAUTIFUL! Who cares what men who THINK they have standing opinions say.

• Stop posting this, like really just stop. It's so annoying.

• i only asked once. and this is my second time. If you are not going to answer the question then why are you here?

• You've asked several times, this photo was posted about 3 or 4 times yesterday and here it is again. Some of them were anon posts so I'm assuming those were also you since you are so obsessed with asking this. This is also probably you because no one would honestly care that much unless it was about them.

• No. I only posted this once yesterday and I got it from another account. So again its not me. Leave me alone please

• Wanna know what's really not attractive? Spamming the picture.

Do yourself a favor: stop.

• You know what's annoying. People who this question wasn't directed answering. Its really simple. If you don't like question dont answer and skip it. Simple

• Just telling you like it is

• I don't see anything wrong with her.
    If anything she is prettier than average just for being fit.

• She looks fine to me. "How do I look" questions get a lot of trolling on here. Take them with s grain of salt.

• most girls voted her as unnattractive

• Im sure most vote nearly every "how do I look" as unattractive. It's part of the culture of GAG that those questions aren't really welcomed outside of a small group of deluded guys who think compliments will get them messages/nudes.

Don't sweat it!