Girls, Swipe left or right? Lol?

Been on tinder for about 3 weeks and this week I have had no matches just wondering that's all

Girls, Swipe left or right ? Lol?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• You should smile more often like that last pic. Maybe girls are intimidated by your pics. I know some girls get intimidated when they see a guy at the gym. And the first pic with the straight face makes you see like a "tough guy" which can put some girls off.

• It's funny you state that , last semester when I completed professional communications unit , my tutor (teacher) had sat and watched me give a presentation that he couldn't believe how warm and easy going I came across , when he sat down to talk to me he had stated I could come across very intamadating (sorry spelling ins not the best) because of my body , stated some of the girls like me but were scared of me. The thing is I probably do walk around like that naturally without even realising , however personally I'm very caring and kind , love animals , love kids and I'm very gentle and humble

• Lol yeh I wouldn't be able to tell that with your first two pics but the last pic I can see a more warmer side of you. So try to keep a smiling face in pics and in real life because a smile is always more welcoming :)

What Girls Said 4

• You sound super insecure that the first week you don't get attention, you take to asking complete strangers what the problem is, because there must be one right? Try to work on that. You may not always get steady sex, but it doesn't mean you need to start panicking.

• whichever option is the good one

• The answer is no.

• Don't include the photo of you at the gym. Most girls do like it that guys are active, but are turned off by them advertising it. It just comes off as arrogant.