How much weight should I lose to have a good and decent body?

Look at my profile picture :)
I'm I too fat? I gained weight this past month and it makes me insecure. I always worry about my weight and had an eating disorder.

Most Helpful Guy

• Being healthy isn't about a number. Just eat healthy food and try and exercise at least 3 times a week and whatever weight you end up with is what you should weigh. But your diet is the biggest thing here.

And diet doesn't mean malnourish yourself because then your metabolism will slow down and you won't lose weight at all and you'll just feel like shit from starving yourself. Eat. Just make sure you eat healthy

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't lose any weight

What Guys Said 14

• 58 minutes old, pic is gone.
    why even ask the question? Is answers from 3 people enough? Is the pic that scandalous that it can't stay up?
    I don't get it.

• Here it is, I took it off because I was uncomfortable :(

• I'm sorry. if you're not comfortable, you shouldn't have to repost you picture, so i apologize.
      I just find myself at a loss how many times i see questions in this topic, where there is no picture.

It is hard to really judge too much from the picture, but I see nothing that suggests to me you need to lose weight, and I imagine your body is perfectly fine.

• Your weight looks good The secret to loose wait is by lots of running.

• Umm I don't think you're fat or something
    You can workout a little if you wanna tone up your body
    But you should eat properly

• All of it, you should become a transcendent entity that travels the void between the stars and devours all life in the universe...

• Pics gone

• No photo in profile picture

• You need to lose a grand total of...0
    You look great

• at first sight you look great but your clothes make it hard to see if you should loose any weight (in my opinion). beyond that... your weight is not a problem... your insecurity is. eat healthy and don't care so much about what others may think.

• run twice a day 30 mins in the morning
    and 30 mins towards the night

• Just be healthy that's all you can do

• None just tone a little.

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• Need to lose 15 pounds in the way to do it is not to worry about exercising but rather put yourself on a 1400 cal diet

• can't see it