Is my acne bad?

Is my acne bad????
this is with a direct light from laptop shining in the dark on my face, is it bad?

:D

Most Helpful Girl

• When you are 18 and above it will be gradually gone, based by lots of my friends. but right now you can relieve it by taking care of your face well

1. look at your skin care products and check its ingredients. you have to avoid the skin care products that have fragrance and acid things such as acrob it acid (vitamin c) glycolic acid (aha) . it doesn't suit with sensitive skin.
    2. try to use salicylid acid (bha) 1% , test on your body before to check that are you allergic to it or not. it helps reduce pimples, I used it before ☺️

Most Helpful Guy

• I've seen wayyyyyy worse bro, dw man

• Thanks for the support! I've been trying, i don't think it's as visible when its not zoomed in from a camera I don't know though.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes, I recommend using Clearisal or however you spell it. It works for me. And I use the neutrogina orange scrub, too. Worked miracles.

• I've seen worse but you should probably do something about it before it becomes worse.

• Really bad

• No it's standard teenage acne, don't worry :)

• thanks for honesty :D i had it since like 8th grade, im a sophomore now :\ i hope its just hormones

• Alright i'll try that, but sometimes when i switch prodcuts i break out cause of new chemicals

• Yeah gotta find whatever works for you

• yeah, it's bad. try green tea-yogurt facemask, it works

• Yes it is

What Guys Said 5

• It's not that bad bro, everyone's been through acne in some way. It's not pleasant but you can treat it.

• thanks for the help brother

• Of course, I know how it feels and it can be tough to get rid of

• Dude it'll go away in time! Everyone has it in their teens :)

• yea thats disgustin

• its terrible.

• Not necessarily but your moustache is.