Can you guess what my bra size is?

Can you guess what my bra size is?
And are they small? Good? Average? Meh?
Should I get a boob job done?

• 32B
  • 32C
  • 34B
  • 34C
  • 36A
  • 36B

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, so I'm voting 34C, and you need a boob job like I need a third elbow - not even slightly! You have absolutely perfect boobs in terms of both size and shape - I noticed you said you thought they were a bit saggy - humbug! Obviously it's possible that without the bra they fall to your knees but I very much doubt it, they have a beautiful natural shape of which you should be very proud. And I fully support (no pun intended!) the girl's suggestion of bralettes - they're super cute, a great look and (I'm told!) very comfortable. If they're a bit less supportive than an underwired bra that's no bad thing - in fact it will help minimise any sagging by making the ligaments which naturally support the breasts work harder and so strengthen.

Bottom line though - you have nothing at all to worry about. Not even slightly! :)

• Thank you. But I have to say my boobs really do sag a bit (or maybe a lot 😂) and this has always been one of my insecurities. They look smaller without a bra on. So maybe not a boob job but a lift instead? Lol whatever. Not really a big problem though. But thanks for being really nice and respectful. I appreciate the tips ☺

• No, thank YOU! ☺

• lol all part of the service ma'am, no charge! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• You're probably none of the above. First your bra doesn't fit right I think and second your breasts kinda look like my size and 32E's fit me perfectly. If the band in the back rides up in means it's too big and then you should choose a smaller band. Example: If you're wearing a 34B now and the band is too big try a 32C, it's the same cup just a smaller band. If both cup and band aren't right try a 32D. The letter actually doesn't tell how big your breasts are it's the combination of band and letter. People think E and F breasts are huge but this isn't always the case depends a lot on the number. Lots of women wear a band that is too big and a cup that is too small.

just in terms of how big your boobs are:

36A=34B=32C=30D=28E

doesn't mean a 36A is a good fit for someone who actually needs 30E. Would give no support since the band is too loose but the cup would fit.

I read your underwire digs in, this means the cups are too small go up a size but I feel like your band probably isn't right either. Again it shouldn't ride up on your back and you should always use the biggest hooks with a new bra so that you can tighten more when you bra gets older. It's normal for the band to feel a little tight (you get used to it and gives a lot more support) but it's not supposed to hurt either. You have to be able to put 2 fingers between your band and back. It's also a sign that your band is too big if you have to tighten your shoulder straps a lot.

I'd guess your around 32D hard to tell though from a photo.

Just go shop for a bra take one in several sizes, keep these tips in mind and see what fits best. i had trouble too but did a lot of research and now bra shopping is sooo much easier :)!! Have fun shopping!!

• I meant 30D when I compared with the 36A

• Try it on and see if it's good, also depends on the brand, some brands don't fit me at all. If the band feels tight at first, that's fine, really, it's supposed to offer you support! After a few minutes you get used to it. I measure 75 cm (also around 30inch) underbust and in european sizes this would mean I'm a 75D (=34D) but then the band is way too big and rides up my back and offers no support so I tried a 70E and it's perfect, I didn't consider it either because I thought it would be way too small for me turns out it's way better and it doesn't ride up my back anymore :D! And those calculators really don't work, been there done that :p. Glad I could help :)! I know it's frustrating if you can't find the right size ;s. If even the 32 inch band is too large try a 30 inch but I think a 32 inch will be good but my experience is mainly based on European sizes though and a 70cm band is the same as 32 inch band here which is so weird since 32inch=81cm. Good luck :)!

• And once you find the right band finding the right letter is easy. Just go a letters up or down depending if you need a smaller or bigger cup :). So if 32D isn't quite right but the band is try a 32E. If the cup is right but the band isn't go up a cup and go a band size down for the same cup but a smaller band eg. 34C=>32D. Sometimes your bra size can be right but the bra isn't the right fit, then you have to try on an another shape.

What Guys Said 34

• They look perfect just as they are!

• No need for surgery because your boobs are not having a negative impact on your health and they look just fine. I'm guessing 34C.

• would not get work done, you are good as is. I have no idea on size.

• I think they look great. You don't need to surgically alter your breasts. I voted for 32 C.

• I'd say medium and saggy

• you dont need any boob job they look perfect.

• I'm guessing 34 C because that's like the perfect size to me and your boobs look great

• No, no silicon.

• i said 34 C.. they look good... i like em :)

• perfect size-

• 32 C? It's kinda avg

• I definitely say your a 34c

• I would have to say 34B... because my guesserometer is broken today

• Since I'm a guy, I pride myself with not knowing bra sizes. But you breasts are very nice. Though, I could tell you more if that bra wasn't in the way... ;-)

• Lol! I don't know how to repsond to a compliment (?) coming from a 15 year old... but thanks I guess. :)

• Hey you asked.

• hmm, not sure, I'm gonna need to touch them to find out ;) ahha

• 34 B-C you're bigger than a B but you're not a full C

• Hey thanks. I've been trying to figure out what my bra size really is. Some shops tell me I'm a B, but the fit just doesn't seem right. And girls with Cs seem to have fuller breasts than mine so 😥😥

• It's kinda odd asking for tips from a guy 😅😂 but I really do appreciate it. Thanks dude. I really might have to shell out some cash just to get a good bra fitting

• Yeah I use to date a bra specialist from VS. she taught me a lot lol

• You're fine, I wouldn't waste time with a boob job.

• I'd go with 32B, maybe 34B.

• 32C?

• u could be 34C and u r wearing a short bra in ur pic

• My morning glory just came back

• Good

• 34 c and they look good!!

• 36B is your size

• 34 C?

• I don't think you need a boob job. They're perfect as is

• 34 b might be, good boobs, dont worry lol

• if its ok then can I show myself in undies and ask a question: guess my cock's size?

• 1000z

• I have no guess for the size code (no experience) but there's definitely no need to change them.

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 8

• I hope you're not judging by that bra's size since it doesn't fit right. https://youtu.be/8Jk55ep4XUQ

• Yeah I know that's why I want to know what people think just by looking at them. I've been having some trouble getti g the right size for me. Every shop tells me something different. It's very frustrating 😥😧

• I attached this video for a reason.

• I'll take a look later. Thanks

• You look like a 30F, about the same size as me. http://m.imgur.com/a/m71Li
    Your cups are too small but you're getting away with it because you're wearing your bra incorrectly. The underside of your breasts should not be creasing and touching your torso. When you put your bra on you are supposed to make sure the underwire is in that fold, otherwise the bra is not actually lifting and supporting your breast but rather just storing on top of it.

Furthermore, in modern bras C and below is meant for very small busts when it is written correctly. Here is what 32Cs look like when worn correctly: www.brabandproject.com/.../search

• We're about the same.
      My underbust is about 29-30 in. but my bust is at 35 in. I noticed that your band size ended at a size of 30 when you're underbust is at 29 in. Are we not supposed to add either add 4 or 5 inches to our underbust to get our band size? I always got this from sites that claim they use standard measurements. With most of my bras at 34B, I have to tighten the straps to get a good support which tends to get my band in the back riding up and my underwires digging in on the sides.
      Hey, thanks for the pictures. ☺ Now I'm positive 32C is not for me. Way too small

• Adding inches is an outdated method that isn't actually supposed to be used on modern bras but a lot of stores and bra companies have just kept using it instead of dealing with the hassle of switching. Your measurements put you at about a 30DD or E using UK cup progression. You might be able to get away with 32D or DD in bands that are tight and that will be a lot easier to find in larger department stores. If you are open to shopping online or at specialty stores there are literally tons of options in 30DD-E: www.amazon.com/.../ref=sr_st_price-asc-rank

• I'd say you're a 34C & they're good, definitely not too small!

• You look like a 34 C. Just a guess. And no boob job. You look good as you are. Natural is always better.

• The bra that I'm wearing is a B but the underwire keeps digging in on the side. I think the front looks just about right in the picture but should I get a C instead? Never tried it before

• if its ok then can I show myself if lame undies and ask a question: guess my cock's size?

• Id go 34c and they look great. Most important question is do you like them?

• I do. They're a bit saggy for my liking but I'm fine with them... for now maybe 😜

• I would guess 34B. I'm a 34C by the standard inaccurate measurements out there lol and I'm a bit fuller than you. But your pair look great, dont get a boob job

• These measurements are killing me! Been trying to figure out the perfect bra size for years. Most of my bras are 34Bs and I constantly deal with underwires digging in. 😤😥

• Girl, while you quest to find the right size that doesn't saw your ribcage, wear bralettes. They are soo comfortable and cute and no underwire! I heard Nordstrom fits you for a bra properly.

• Actually, I was thinking of getting me some of those but wasn't too convinced if they give enough support. You know, boobs bouncing and all.

• saggy suzy

• Lol. Okay girl. Wasn't part of the question but if it makes you feel better about yourself
      👏👏👏👏

• They look beautiful... beautiful breasts!! :) They seem pretty big. Keep them, girl!