Girls, I love animal print , do you?

Girls, I love animal print , do you ?

I'm literally obsessed with it lol , does anyone else like it , it's mainly leapord print? 🐯

9

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• No, I tend to think it looks a little trashy and avoid it. But hey, if you like it, then that's good! :P

• I love animal print! It makes me feel sassy and fierce wearing it :)

• Yes, I love animal print! Even though I wouldn't wear it to work. Guys seem to think it's extremely sexy though. I've fucked a couple guys while wearing a leopard print top and they didn't want me to take it off (I did have to let my boobs out lol) And omg I have exactly the same shorts as you!

• Not my thing but it looks good on you 👍

• Heck yes!!! Some of my boots and heels are animal paint. One of my panties are leopard paint. My purse is also leopard paint. These are some examples.

• in my opinion it kinda looks trashy but that's just my opinion xD

• So be honest with me Hun do I look trashy , I don't mind id rather you be honest.

• It's okay everyone is entitled to there own opinion and you're polite , you get some people on here who have no respect x
      Thanks x

• Thank you ^_^ and no problem.

• I love animal prints great pictures by the way :)

• I don't have any but I love it on you