Do I have a baby face?

Basically I was looking through my picture and I was like 'guurrlllllll, you do not look like you're gonna turn 18 in two months' and i just wanted opinions? is this the reason I don't have a boyfriend? do i look like a baby to guy? is this why only middle schoolers wanna date me? :'( and i did cut my hair between these pictures that's why it's shorter. Do I have a baby face?

Most Helpful Guy

• you don't have a baby face, and you have a "sultry" look. I'd think older guys would be going for you.

your photos.. the way your expression is... says "be careful, I'm mad". are you seeing that? there is only a slight smile in the last one.
    My guess as to why you don't have a boyfriend is that you appear unapproachable to all but the most aggressive and careless guys... or maybe the young ones are just more clueless to expression?

I'd be "on guard" approaching you if you were in a bar.
    so you've never had a boyfriend? Did you have a good father? I'm curious how you got that expression...:) What is your nationality... french?

• I am french! Wow you're good! Actually my mom is french and my dad is persian but thank you that was very helpfull

• Yes! Sometimes I'm good:)
      Keep the emergency medical number handy on your phone, you'll need it as you knock guys out with your beauty and charm. You have nothing to worry about but worry itself... (a take on a famous quote).

• hehe im persian

Most Helpful Girl

• you have a bitch resting face lol
    I have a baby face.
    still beautiful though but you look snobby

What Guys Said 30

• First off, I'm really glad you told us that the reason your hair is shorter in some of the pics is that you cut it. If you hadn't told us that I would have been at a loss. Second, you have a very sweet and pretty face. But you don't look like a middle-schooler. I would think you'd be getting lots of male attention.

• nah. not at all in my opinion

• first pic is upside down...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5VMFgK_LGg

• nuh d00d

• You are sexy but look a bit drunk. With a bitch face.. It's not a baby face..

http://i.imgur.com/iR36SFL.jpg

• yes in a way you do, you will find out more when you get older

• You have one of the most severe cases of resting bitch face I've ever seen.

• You don't have a baby face. You have resting bitch face, and that is super hot. +1

• Not at all.

• Baby face? No. Pretty? Yes.

• I don't think you d

• you have a beautiful face. don't worry about it

• You got a 69 face

• First : You're beautiful
    Second : You single 😶?
    😂😂😂 LOL

• i dont think so

• No you actually look like you're around 18 and you look good too. You said you're french, tu parle francais?

• Baby face? No, but you have RBF pretty bad, but you're still gorgeous.

• Nope you look more have a cold b*tch face))

• No you don't have a baby face. You're going to have a blast in college just you wait

• Not at all

• no you don't

• you gained weight

• i don't think so

• I dont know whether it's baby face or not. But you are very beautiful :D

5 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 12

• You don't have a babyface but you're pretty so you just need to be patient and maybe be more obvious the next time you're interested in a guy so he can't miss the signs.

• You dont look baby faced to me. I can believe you are almost 18. Take it as a compliment that you look younger than you are.

• No. Your face is not round.

• You have a resting bitch look on your face. I don't know whether you where that expression all the time but if so guys might be hesitant to ask you out because you look like your about to tell them off.

• Not at all

• I honestly think you look older. Regardless you are beautiful.

• Nope, no baby face.

• What kind of baby are we talking about?

• No you're super pretty!

• You look 18-22, and no, you don't have a baby face but you do have a beautiful face.

• You have great eyebrows

• You're hot you look like a Burberry version of the that blond who payed Mary Jane in the 3rd Spider-Man.