Guys, Do I look 200 pounds?

Guys, Do I look 200 pounds?

I've posted in here before but I want some more opinions. I have extreme low self-esteem.

When I weighed myself this morning I weighed 200 pounds!! Do I really look that fat? If I really look that fat I'm in need of some serious dieting... I am 5'8 if that helps at all. That's like overly obsese according to bmi. I'm currently working on my weight and think maybe I've gained some muscle?

38

Most Helpful Guy

• You aren't fat, much less obese. You have a pretty flat stomach, a defined waistline, and no rolls or arm chunk or any of that. Yes, you probably have 20 extra pounds on your thighs/butt that you could lose and look even better, but if you didn't, you still would look pretty good.

You are TALL, and you carry your weight well (again, no big stomach, no rolls, etc.) which means you probably have a good amount of muscle rather than fat contributing to the number of the scale (muscle is denser than fat). So, the scale's number doesn't mean as much.

So, in summary, if you lost, say, 20 pounds, you'd have smaller thighs and butt (but would still be pleasantly curvy) and you'd be good-to-go in my opinion. I don't think you'd look as good at anything under about 140-150 pounds (again, you are TALL, so you're going to be heavier than a girl who is 5'1"), but losing a little would be nice.

What Guys Said 37

• wouldn't say 200... unless you are rounding up. if you are... well be happy its shaped in all the right places.

• It definitely said 200 haha and yeah I guess it could be worse!

• Yes, yes it could be. all that could have been in the gut, and underarms and even worse, neck. but its distributed out evenly for a sexy look... so as long as you don't tell anyone about 200... you'll be just fine. I've seen 175 that i estimated 230 because of the distribution... couldnt blame me...

• I must say you carry your weight well because, well, bewbs.

• you should eat clean for like 5 days and then do your morning business and then weigh yourself.

if you ate salty foods and stuff you'll hold onto water.

plus you're kinda tall

• I wouldn't say 200 pounds. I'm sure you can get to your goal in no time. By loosing a little weight I think the guys will be all over you. You have curves now but once you loose a little they might be a little more distinguished. Just try and keep dieting and workin hard on your workouts. No sure you have a sedentary work lifestyle but make sure if you get up and walk every so often. Sitting g all day isn't good for the body
    I think if you work hard and keep on track you'll be at your goal in no time! 😊

• thank you!

• Anytime! Also I saw you said sweets are the problem. Have yourself a cheat day during the week we're you allow yourself to eat those sweets you crave. Do it on your weigh in day that way yout have the next day you reset that next day and start to go back on your diet. Its more of a lifestyle change then anything.
      Also if you haven't started to diet I would recommend it if you find it hard to track everything you eat abd stuff. Just track 2 days that first week. Then 3 days the next. Then 4 and so on. Sometimes I think people get sick of tracking everything constantly that they give up and go back to their old ways.

• Yes you're a larger heavier looking girl, but based on those pictures you really don't look that overweight.

• 200 pounds? No not really lol

You look quite attractive. Yes you are overweight but not by much and you have a great shape. There is a lot of men out there that desire you're type of body

• Thank you. The scale can be so misleading sometimes

• Yea it can be. But a few things with you

You seem like you have a larger frame to begin with, so bigger bones maybe - which actually means not that much excess weight as it sounds
      Then you also have a relatively slim waist considering you are 200 pounds, which is a very good thing
      You are also quite pretty
      You seem to carry your weight really well

All that added up... makes you a good catch. I would'nt worry much. And if you do thin out, you'll look even better

• Thank you!

• You shouldn't use weight as a measurement if your fat or not because muscle weighs more than fat. What you should do is get a tape measure and measure your neck, biceps, thighs. Tummy, and waist.

• Ok thanks!

• And make sure you clinch you butt while lifting. Oh and squat

• 200? that's more than I have and I'm a 6'5" guy

no, I would have guessed less

• Your still cute and have a gorgeous figure you have those sexy curves and since your not that short you will weigh more because im a slim guy but since im kinda tall i still weigh a lot 162 so dont worry about your weight its just a number you look very pretty and since your a girl you have boobs and a butt thats gonna add to the weight which is not bad those are features men obviously love big or small so no you dont look 200 pounds at all. Honestly i think your one of the prettiest girls ever and look so innocent and cute and actually find you very attractive personally i find your figure to be more sexy than the idea of what girls think is sexy which is really skinny when its not as sexy as a gorgeous body with beautiful curves! I appreciate a womens body however it looks it is sexy everyone is different everyone likes different types or all types. :) so no need to ask this question anymore you are very beautiful and i would ask you out if i saw you in real life because you are hot and are my type. <3

• Yes you do.

• Honestly I think most of that is your boobs... which is good because they look great :D haha

• Yes you do sorry but you can do something about that. Your face is pretty

• Well in my opinion I wouldn't say you're fat, but you should definitely try and lose some weight a bit. Make a goal of let's say 150 pounds and see how it goes. try something out like crossfit or other ways of losing pounds. Don't give up at all and remove all temptations of junkfood. If you could reach 150 pounds you'll have the looks of a model, and don't stop at 150(if you're feeling determined) try maybe 135 or so. Good luck and I highly suggest you lose weight... you got the muscle now you just need to lose the pounds.

• Nope.

• You are overweight, but you have already a nice figure to work on. You would look attractive by losing weight, I predict. What's your current diet? Do lots of cardio alongside. Good luck!

• Thank you! I am trying to eat in moderation but not doing so well. I need to stay away from sweets. That's my downfall. I really should eat cleaner! Thanks for the tips!

• You can only gain muscle if you tore your muscle by weight training. Avoid that completely and focus on cardio. Run run run. And no you don't look 300 pounds that's upsurd. But if your still concerned bout your weight keep what you're doing and minimize calorie intake avoid fatty foods and run girl run. That should do the trick. Hope that helps. See you in six months. That's when you'll see the change.

• Just keep on working out. You will make progress over time. It doesn't happen overnight, but you'll get there😊

• Well, your first picture didn't look like it at all. But then the second picture still kind of doesn't look like it but if you say you, then ingress you are.

• If you are 200 lbs then you could have fooled me because you have a wonderful figure. It is more about being healthy and how you feel. You are very pretty

• Lol you kinda do OP

• Nah, I mean you are thick... but I like thick girls. Those curves!!! ;) Nice big butt, nice boobs, those eyes... I'm a fan. You are gorgeous girl!

• You look happy so it shouldn't matter what people think. I'm 210 lbs and I'm 6'9".

• you look so hot, i loved ur curves

• You're really pretty honestly

• You look very sexy and well built.

• Nice ass, anymore pics?

• Yes you definetly look 200

• You look absolutely amazing 10/10
    I am curious ( you dont have to answer if you dont want to) because my crush has similar body type to you, really tall about 5'9 and a thicker. I am myself only 5'9 (same as her), pretty muscular but still not the biggest of guys.
    Would a girl like you be attracted to a guy that is around her height and size or would it not work out as you'd feel too big?

• To answer your question, I would guess from first glance, that you're in the 190 range. I am around 170, about 10% body weight am guessing, so I would just go based on that,. And no you dont look fat, you look stunning so it doesn't matter.

• Yes tbh

• You should lose weight

• More from Guys
    7

6 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more