Do you think money makes this guy more attractive? Poll :) ?

Do you think money makes someone hotter? Yes/No

• more attractive
  • less attractive
these are random people off images

Most Helpful Guy

• I saw a really interesting study where a guy was photographed, and his picture altered, to make two pics.

In one he was standing in front a a truck that looked like it saw use (muddy, dirty, etc) and he had a blue shirt.

The second picture put him in front a super expensive sports car. The only change to him was that his shirt was red.

The women tested almost UNIVERSALLY declared the man in front of the sports care as the "more attractive man," and when they were told it was the same person, and shown the original picture (him, no car, because they were added later, and a green shirt) some got really upset or offended that they had been "tricked."

• why are so many people saying less attractive

• @Jessicocoa despite the fact that the question they were asked was "which guy is more attractive," the person running the test assumed (correctly, it turns out) that the women asked would focus more on the car (his sign of wealth, what kind of work he did, etc) and less on him. The same color shirt in every picture, and the women would be more likely to say "hey, that's the same guy!" because the pose, etc, was the same, only the shirt was different.

But with the superficial change to his shirt, the women (it would appear) glanced past him, saw the vehicle, and rated him based on that.

• They were just mad that they were so easily exposed for being gold diggers.

Most Helpful Girl

• When guys start saving money around, I feel like they're trying to compensate for being lame.

Though, money can help people get their teeth fixed, dress better, own gym equipment, travel, have interesting hobbies, etc... So I can see where it would be helpful to either sex in that regard.

What Guys Said 12

• Pretty sure the only reason Evan Spiegel is dating Miranda Kerr is bc he's Snapchat CEO/founder lol

• Less. Rich guys are usually duchebags like that. Trust fund kids. Ever noticed how really rich people act? They don't come off to you as rich. They are everyday people like you and I. They might have a fancy car but it's not 15 like you see on TV. They don't wear suits unless the duty calls for it. They are frugal and spend their money wisely. Not foolishly like a young trust fund kid.

• im a rich kid and a modest person... my family spend money wisely in properties

• Well thats good! I see it mainly with guys rather than women. But that's nature. Women are less risk takers and smarter about financial decisions. Depends on the woman of course.

• Money doesn't make a woman more attractive to me. If they aren't materialistic and flashy with it, then it doesn't detract from them either. As for men attracting women, sure there are a lot of whores out there looking for a pay day. Not all women will take money over a good relationship with someone that loves them, but a lot will. Generally when a guy with money get rejected it's because he's too arrogant for the amount of cash he has.

• For Gold diggers it does

• Elon Musk - Talulah Riley 'nuff said.

• It's not the money in of itself, but it's the symptoms the money gives a guy, like confidence. Also, women will naturally find men more appealing if they are self-sufficient at the very least.

• to those people who thinks money makes him attractive they are focusing on money not on him

• Any guy looks more attractive to any woman being rich, so...

• Yes you tend to look better and you usually have legendary confidence

• why are so mnay people saying less attractive

• Lol yea

Probably to just go against it for the sake of going agaiast it. But practically we all know how it goes

• dude money makes everyone more attractive

• because people are hypocrtires men and women , we keep lying about liking big boobs more and women lie about liking mone and status more as simple as that, we're all a bunch liars, life doesn't lie , no smoke without fire... why do you think guys get pissed when they see a dude with lots of money? cause they know he doesn't have to work hard to get girls.

• Either way it doesn't matter

• All the girls who voted 'less attractive'.

Fucking bullshitters, Every fucking one of them...

You're actively fucking saying a guy who drives a porsche is less dateable then a guy in a 1960 fucking hunky dunk piece of shit? Get fucked... Stop fucking lying to make yourselves look nicer lmao...

What Girls Said 5

• It doesn't do shit. If you're ugly without money you're still going to be ugly with money ( Unless you use that money to improve your looks). If you're hot without money you're still going to be hot with money.

• Yes money helps you improve your looks big time, do yeah money makes you more attractive.

• why are people saying less attractive

• I don't know they are lying to themselves. Truth is people with money are far more better looking than people without it. I mean appearance not attractiveness.

• yes and no

• Eh no dosent make them attractive at all

• expand please... im a rich kid but im a modest, quiet person, how does it make me less attractive

• . Just put it this way I'm not a gold digger money is just money I wouldn't care

• Nope