Is this why I'm single?

People compliment me a lot and tell me that i am very sweet..
But no guys ever like me back... is it my body?
... honestly.
Is this why I'm single?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• Its time you talk to the guys first

• Maybe you aren't feminine enough

• What does that mean? Like I usually wear dresses and skirts and I'm very social. I also wear leggings with those longish blouses.
      I always wear makeup. This picture is when I was staying home for the day.
      What do you mean not feminine enough?
      Because I'm considered a girly girl by my friends

What Guys Said 36

• Nope, thats not why you are single, there are probably a few other reasons why...
    im assuming, but it looks like you got a budding frowny face over there... that could keep people away...
    but the reason why i can be sure.. is probably because you don't make moves, (not hints). thats one of the top reasons why people are single, they don't do anything.

• what he said make a move

• than it's two things you are talking to guys that don't actually want anything
      or you are doing something wrong

whats your belief system?

• yea, but girls tend to overthink, which stops them from acting.

• No. Its because guys are cowards.

• I think this is a bad pic of you. Seems like your really tiny lol. How tall are you?
    You look like you have a nice body from what I can tell, you should smile tho!
    I'm sure any guy would be lucky to date you. Maybe it's just bad luck thag they guys you like just like other girls.

• Yes. I actually smile a lot just no in this pic haha
      I am 5'1"

• Haha I think this pic doesn't show the real you but you are pretty! I thi k you got nothing to worry about! 😊 tall guys like short girls. I know I do! Haha

• No it's definitely not your body. One things I can tell you for sure is that unless you are happy with yourself you'll never be happy with someone else. Confidence is very attractive... not conceit... however someone being insecure can be very unattractive, maybe because you think that nobody likes you back, you give off that vibe, and scare them off.

• You look good to me. You are a little bit overweight, but not so much that anyone would be deterred by it.

• How much? Like how much because I've actually lost 26 pounds since this picture so I'm thinner than that but the same figure

• Take 26 pounds off the girl in the pix and she would probably just about ideal weight.
      Relax.
      Perhaps you need to get out and about more?

• Maybe.. I am a social butterfly so..

• Most men reject relationships based on personality not on looks. Attitudes like narcissism, solipsism, entitlement, lack of personal responsability, lack of self accountability, gold digging attitudes, monkey branching, promiscuity, blame shifting, DARVO and unrealistic high expectations would sure keep any man at arms lenghts from any relationship.

• Well I don't think I do any of those things...
      I am very respectful, social, and compassionate. Like I said before to another person was some people think I'm gullible because I care so much about others.

• There is nothing wrong with being altruistic unless you push it so far that it becomes pathological. Caring about others or having good intentions is nothing but hell if you don't make sure long term results from "compassionate" actions actually do result in a benefit for others and not in creating a harmul situation.
      For example, you may care that your partner becomes successful in what it does, but pushing it buttons or pressuring constantly about the issue will only make it look at you as someone annoying that doesn't care or respect about it priorities.

Now, you say you dont THINK you do any of those things. You haven't shown you KNOW you don't do any of those things. Given any crucible in life, isn't self introspection the first step any person should take to solve the crucible? Knowing yourself and face reality as it is? Once you know why you arethe way you are, your question will peobably answer itself.

• I do push the people I love to be their best like
      You should go for that job you can so do it
      Or you can make that team you're great at it.
      But I never ever ever say why aren't you trying out for the team come on come on I won't be around you anymore if you don't make it have you tried out yet
      .
      NEVER

• not trying to be nice, but im just saying that the way your waist is small but you still have a butt/chest is really attractive and not common. That body is definitely not the reason you're single :o

• Honesty err... I'm afraid... that well... You're an attractive lady

• Maybe it's your body language that might not seem inviting to people to come up to you

• XD hahaha
      Ultimate Focus on the Perfect Selfie

• I'd love to see that smile
      Too bad we pretty much answered your question already and helpedy ye

• 0|0
  • Looks good enough to me

• I don't think it's a body issue.

• your body looks very attractive and hot to me. im sure its not your body.

• You look fine to me.

• Nah it's not your body, it's fine. Maybe you're lacking a little in personality.

• Maybe :\ to be honest I don't know.
      I am very respectful and I am a social butterfly..
      I am also compassionate about others feelings to the point where some people think I'm gullible. Maybe that's it? The gullible...

• Nah I don't think being gullible has anything to do with it. How are you with flirting, do make it known to a guy that you're interested? Giving off good body language, complimenting them, or physical signs of flirting (touchy feely). Like can you even tell if a guy is interested and make a move on it even if you may end up being wrong?

• Yes all those things and usually after like a month or so if I feel he is responding well... i will say like.
      "Look I want to get this out there.. if you haven't noticed I think you're really great and I like you." That's what I said to the guy I recently liked (actually I still like him) but he was like really into me and he's shy so he smiled and was like really? Let's talk more then..
      Things were going great and then his friends like started texting me (idk how they got my number) and then his friend manipulated him and his friend tried to be with me... so yeah. I do and then things go sour and they aren't even my fault :\

• Can't even see ur bod OP

• Honestly, you have a nice looking body, but how do you interact with guys you speak to? Do you smile and look approachable and look interested when you speak to them?

• Yes I definetly do. I am a social butterfly and always have been... I love getting to know people and I love the experience of being in a group of people and talking with them (:

• Sure, no problem.

• I know it's a lot of stuff.

• Your body is fine i'd cuddle you any time

• To be honest, you have a very nice body!

And thats me being PG-13 :P

• No it's not but how tall are you?

• I dont think so, you have a very nice body

• No it's not

• From what i see u looking good
    Not skinny, not fat.. just right curves at the right places

• go screw your mirror, you are hot

• Why would it be how you look when you are attractive

• you look hot

• Smile and dress a little bit better and you will be good.

• I do smile al the time people comment on how much I smile.
      Dress better?

• Mainly the jeans. More form fitting pants would do wonders.

• Okay sounds good... I actually had lost some weight and they were not fitting as much. But I have gotten new ones since then!

• You have a very lovely figure ;) and good looking. Maybe you should flirt more.

• Nice curves. Try going blonde and pick out some brighter more feminine clothes. Good luck!

8 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• Your body looks stocky but then you're probably quite short so it's normal and most guys actually prefer short girls so I don't think it's that.

• No it's your body, some guys are shy when it comes to asking someone out but you will definitely have a boyfriend soon, trust me.

• Well that makes me feel better but how can do you know?

• Omg I'm sorry it's not your body
      Because it takes time you are still young, you look very pretty and when someone starts talking to you

• They will like who you are and also some guys don't even care about looks there are some great guys out there.

• You are beautiful so maybe you have a rotten personality.

No, I'm kidding.

But

You should go on a dating site (internet would be less time consuming and invasive than real life) and talk to guys... maybe vid chat them. Not for dating purposes but to learn more about mental things you need to work on.

• Hmm maybe you just need clothes that flatter your body more!

• Hah. Probably. Change the way you dress. I like your body. Show it off.

• You have a hot body! No worries