Do I look too skinny? I'm 5'4" and 97lbs. Would I be more attractive if a gained some weight/muscle and if so how much would you think would be ideal?

Would really love your honest opinion! Don't be afraid to be brutally honest, my feelings aren't hurt easily and i appreciate honestly so much :)
Do I look too skinny? I'm 5'4

Most Helpful Guy

• Strictly speaking, you are probably underweight if you went and calculated your BMI (I think it's roughly 17). But as long as you're healthy and you feel energetic you should be fine.

What's ideal or if you are attractive are all subjective and really depends on who's answering the question. I for one like girls with curves and so wouldn't mind if you put on some weight in your butt or thighs. But guys who are more into the "model" look would think you look great as is. So really it's up to you and what you're more comfortable with.

Most Helpful Girl

• so that s how I ll look if I loose a few more pounds hmmm
    look you obviously love yourself and for good reasons haha
    I ll leave it to that, don t change cs you re hot AF

What Guys Said 59

• you could gain 25 pounds and still be thin and trim and toned.
    somehow you don't look like just skin and bones, so being tiny seems to agree with you, but you are so small, while desirable to some people, is a big turn off to others. Not to me, but even I would worry about you getting blown away in a stiff breeze.

• You could use a little definition. A little skinny yeah, your legs in the first picture. Your left hand in the left of the second picture also makes it look like your bones are slightly on the weaker side. Aside from that, I don't see much problem. Exercise a bit, and you're good.

• Don't change anything! You are perfect! Small boobs to die for! You can't be more attractive than you are now. You're just amazing! 10/10.

• You do know she's underweight right?

• @xXiTacoXx The question was "would I be more attractive if I gained some weight". As far as I'm concerned, the answer is no. It is irrevevant whether she adds weight or not. She is attractive to me as she is and would be the same another 20lbs up. In actual fact, at 5' 1", my sister is only a few lbs higher.

• Then your sister is healthy and the asker is not.

• No, you're hot. You can tone your body more if you want, especially the booty, but it's not necessary.

• You look great. Everyone has different taste, you should do whatever makes you feel best, you look great like that, and you'd look great if you gained from 1 to 50 lbs... Reading the description 97 lbs sounds scary skinny, but actually seeing what you look like, you just look like a model. You're gorgeous do what makes you happy.

• I think it's brilliant.

• Nothing to change, I love skinny girls :D

• I strongly recommend getting into exercising and sports. You need to gain weight for your health.

• Too skinny in my opinion yeah, lift and eat more perhaps you'll be bangin'!

• You're fine in terms of body fat, perhaps a teensy bit on the low side of the scale. A bit of muscle would definitely not look bad.

• You need to add some weight and then you will look great

• I don't think you can be more attractive than that...

Also I feel like a pervert looking at these photo... definitely NSFW

• Honestly, you look ridiculously hot, you don't need to change a thing. Oh and by the way, freaking nice outfits and poses, you sure know how to show off

• Dammm you are hot! You don't needed to gain any muscle or anything. . you are perfect as you are...
    Your boobs are too small... But I think it's not a problem... Though I would say if you add only a little weight you will look awesome

• You are not my type actually , well if you want to gain weight or muscles then do it coz you want to , not because people want to

• Depends on your choice
    Like I would say you should gain some weight if you want some curves
    If you don't want them then you're still fine looking

• You look fine but more importantly why are you in some store/kitchen with a window behind you taking almost butt naked images...

• She appears to be a bikini barista. Those shops are all over now. Drive through window and get your latte from a sexy lady in a bikini.

• yes you are very skinny, but you would look good and attractive if you would gain some mass and weight

• Yeah, you are quite skinny, but I've seen worse. Add a couple of kg of fat mass and you should be good ^^

• You have a cute little ass, but u would definiyely go up some if yiu gained a bit in my opinion. Along with eating a lot of healthy foods, i would recommend exercise as well, including squats, if you are planning to bulk up. Good luck

• Try to gain a little weight, you're on the skinny side alright

• You got a sexy as fuck body.. Just lacking in tits

• Beautiful. I love a thin woman.

• ohh fuck you are sexy sporty chick.
    it is your body, it will be the way it is, if you gain your boobs will gain as well...

• i think you indeed look thin, and putting on some weight in combination with exercise will add to your feminine shapes.

• You are very skinny but it does look good on you

• Not Tooo skinny, just normal skinny.
    But yes, if you can, get a little bigger.

• your body is well, so your ass too. but your boobs are small. i like your body but if your boobs more big, it'll better :)

• You look alright. Just don't be afraid to eat.

• It's better than being fat OP lol start gaining

• More from Guys
    29

What Girls Said 19

• if u wanna gain then gain muscle, just binge eating will make the weight fall in unflattering places but clean muscle will add to ur already great body. if u ask me, i'd say ur great already and don't need to gain anything as long as ur confident in ur body (which it seems like u are already lmao)

• You look good. Um... but maybe ditch the shiny metallic top and try something not shiny and metallic. Like I don't what it is about that top but it just doens't seem to go very well with the rest of it.

• You would look better with an extra 15 pounds.

• You're way too underweight...

• eh you look fine, but you would look much healthier if you gained a couple of pounds maybe get to 110 that would be ideal for someone your size

• You're skinner than me but we have the same size boobs lol. You're fine the way you are. You could gain weight if you wanted to make yourself more curvy

• Am I the only one who wonders why she's taking photos in a shades of grey style bikini in a grocery store? 🙄🙄🙄

• Oh snap she is an a grocery store!!! Lol good catch

• That's not liquor! Lol. They're coffee syrup flavors

• I don't drink. But after seeing this. I think I'll start. Where is this place?

• Give me your body.. end of story you look wonderful

• Yeah you are too skinny, try eating a bit more every meal!

• No, you honestly look great. A lot of models have your body type. Tall and slender.

• You're skinny but you make it look good and you're very pretty 😊👍🏼

I have to tell you though, that lingerie is atrocious🙅🏼 Might need to grab a freind and head to Victoria's Secret for some better.

• I guess you are perfect...
    And hot :P

• You look great :D

Gain weight though

• You look fine, but 97lbs. as an adult is not healthy, no matter how you look. You need to put on like 10 pounds or so of muscle, maybe a bit more.

• You could probably gain some weight, but you are also small framed. So if you wanted to gain some, probably about ten or so. Why are you taking pictures in what looks like a restaurant kitchen?

• BUild muscle, it weighs more than fat and it burns fat also. Muscle is more healthy also then fat obviously. It's not healthy to have no fat at all, but you don't want to just go and eat too much junk to gain some. Building muscle is good, better option to gain weight

• I have a girl crush ! You're sexy

• Yes. You have the body of an eight year old.

• why are these photos been taken in a kitchen (?)