Guys, Do guys find baby face attractive or not? And I'm 19 and got a baby face (round) my face is exactly the the same as it used to be in 1st grade?

Having the same face as first grade isn't something I'm fond of but many guys do fall for me and I'm considered a little above average here but i wanna know the opinion of guys who are not from here

9

Most Helpful Guy

• Umm
    I would like to see you
    But according to description I'd say it looks cute and adorable which is attractive for sure

• Well I can't really post my pic here😂 and dude I'm cute but what i really wanna know is that is it sexy?

• Well done dude😂

• Yep I know I'm awesome 😉
      😂😂😂

What Guys Said 8

• You sound absolutely delightful! A slightly rounded baby face is very attractive. Never worry about any bad comments, you're just fine!

• It depends on her. I didn't met with baby faces but I would do that new faces new peoples you know 😆

• Let's see it then.

• Well I really can't post a pic

• dont worry about it. since my teens people have guised my age 3 years over the actual age. im 21 poeple think im 24.

• sure I like it... usually looks cute

• yeah i find it attractive

• I don't. I love sharp faced women, I love their sharp jawline like, it is my weak spot)

• Well then u lucky u don't live in India.. Not many women are sharp faced here

• Hahaha, there are many round faced obese women in here. I guess you would be a feminist at worst))))))

• I'm not really fat though 😂 I'm a 5"4" and just 48 kgs😂 I'm slimmer than average people although my face is kinda chubby

• Yeah that's attractive to be Frank

• Well thanks 😊it's good that older guys find it attractive

• Yeah sure give me ur username

• Here you can see it now