How do I look or you can rate?

How do i look or you can rate?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's the reason you're not having success with girls: you are constantly seeking their approval. You have posted your picture on here at least 4 times that I've seen, probably more that I haven't. Have some confidence in yourself man, you could look like George Clooney, but if you don't have confidence, you will have no success with women.

• What should i do to look better?

• @Howdoilook2 clearly several people have called you good looking on here, so validation isn't he problem. There is an underlying issue you need to uproot.

• @Nothanks700 well, there is a reason behind this because when i was at the primary school, i was very fat guy and people generally mocks about my appearance. And then i lose weight and start to gain muscle and burn fat, then still continue but i have no self confidence

What Girls Said 8

• the 2nd picture looks like your an author. like it looks like it should be on the back of a book hahaha

• Cute 9

• An eight, give or take one.

• Yummy

• 8.5 out of 10, looking good :)

• Don't you look familiar. Did you post this question before?

• 10/10 i have no idea why but he looks like a turkish actor

• Handsome!

What Guys Said 2

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more