I am quite self conscious about how I look. Girls can you please rate me? Also please let me know if you have any ideas on how I could improve?

I am quite self conscious about how I look. Girls can you please rate me? Also please let me know if you have any ideas on how i could improve?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• 5.5 / 10.
    But trust me, if you smile and have a great sense of humour, that can give you around 3 points higher.

What Guys Said 3

• grow out your hair a bit, and let your bangs hang to over your forehead. You have an oblong face shape, so the sides of your hair should be the same length, or pretty close, to the top. Ditch the chain necklace, just why? Other than that, although I'm not attracted to men, you seem to have appealing features. Full lips, healthy eyebrows, symmetrical eyes, pretty good skin, etc. The haircut and necklace are what is holding you back. Stuble looks good.

• You're ugly. It happens.

• I don't know if them doc's have them new medicine for that forehead