Im 5'4 and 127 pounds. I just started a diet, what would be a good goal of weight to lose?

Im 5'4 and 127 pounds. i just started a diet, what would be a good goal of weight to lose?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you need to gain about 2-4 pounds. Hit the squat rack hard and leg day all day. You'll probably drop 2-3 inches around your stomach but you'll look amazing

• gain weight? I am skinnier than her lol
      I think she s good as is

• Thank you for the MHO

Most Helpful Girl

• None. Weight train. Add muscle weight. You'll look better and feel better.

What Guys Said 39

• Your body looks great. I'm not sure why you think you need to lose weight. If you don't like the way things look, start working out. Lots of squats (like hundreds eventually) to preserve that nice bubble butt.

• That's a cool mirror. I don't think you need to gain or lose any weight. Just eat healthy and keep your body moving to the beat. You'll be fine that way.

• if you loose anymore weight the wind will blow you over lol you like fine like you are, dont push your body beyond what it can handle when your the size you are.

• You look good to me
    Sweet mirror!

• First of all, great photos, until you took a selfie of your butt, and it sort of lost its artistic value. Anyway, you are small to medium framed, which means health wise you should be in the rang of about 120-130 pounds. You are in the range, so you don't need to lose any weight, and you look good so I wouldn't worry. If you do really want to lose weight, don't go below 120, it is just as unhealthy as being overweight.

• Wow sick mirror hahaha.

To be honest, if you didn't say your weight, I wouldn't have guessed that you needed to lose weight at all. You look good. Just keep going to the gym and maintain your diet.

• You don't really look like you need a diet.

• Lose of anymore weight would damage your physical health. Continue on your normal food consumption and if you want to better yourself, tone your body.

Fatty tissue helps protect organs from damage. Lack of a good diet can compromise your mental, physical health. Meaning your health will look flatter with less life, your bones will loose strength and so on.

• You look good to me. I don't think you need to lose any weight but I wouldn't go under 120 pounds if you're really set on losing weight

• Okey, breath... and calm down.

You don't need to lose anything. Don't do any stupidity that will surelly degrade your body.

• Zero pounds.

• None at all, you're looking great! No need to look skinny, you look elegant and fine :D

• You actually hold that weight very well

Having said that I think 117-120 would be your ideal range

• You have no weight to lose! If you lose any, you'll disappear. Just stop acting this way and be happy and confident in yourself, you have a great body.

• Can't help you either 1: are trolling. 2: fishing for compliments on that great body, or 3: getting close to developing anorexia.

• You're body looks good the way it is already, if anything you just want to get more toned. But since you asked, I think a girl who is 5'4 should be a minimum of 116 lbs.

• You have nothing to loose

• 10 pounds.

• You look great. I don't think you need to lose any weight. Just keep exercising and doing whatever you're doing

• your perfect to me

• you are perfect as you are

• you don't need to lose any weight

• You look pretty fit alrdy OP. I'd say gain and then cut

• Nothing, you look perfect :D... especially in that last pic... WOW :D haha

• I think none, would be a good goal, you've got a healthy weight!

• No you have an absolutely perfect body, and that booty grrr... I want you mommy

• 10 pounds but don't lose more than 18

• 127.

• Nice butt

• Why are you on a diet?

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 11

• You do not need to lose weight. 5,4 and 127 pounds is perfect! You have a great figure. Trust me, you don't need to lose any weight.

• you dont look like you need to lose anything!
    i'm 5'4 too, but i look fatter than you lol. i'm at 114lbs

• 10-15lbs, not more.
    Actually I don't think you need to lose weight at all tho, u look good as is.

• you honestly looks good as is

• You look awesome! You really don't need to lose any. Maybe gain some muscle though if you're looking to improve yourself

• Like nothing.

• I think you are in good shape

• Lol, how did you fit in dat mirror?

• you should lose 27 pounds.

• Why the hell do you need to lose weight?

I'm not trying to be mean, but that's just fucking stupid!

Build some muscle if you don't like what you see.

• You look good for 127 at 5'4. You obviously already work out. I'm 135 and 5'4 and I am slightly chubby. You look good, and you definitely don't need to lose weight. Just keep doing whatever you're doing. You are fine.