What do you think about girls that have tattoos?

Or even just have a few? I have a tattoo on my left shoulder. It's pretty big and I got it when I was 16. I really regret it. I'm probably going to get laser removal. I love tattoos and they suit a lot of people but I feel like they look trashy on some. I feel like when we're all old it will be more rare to not have any tattoos at all.

Most Helpful Guy

• i generally hate it i mean i won´t hate her but it is a turn of for her to have a tattoo.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love tattoos <3 Any girl willing to put ink on her body is cool in my book. Too bad I don't have any though haha

What Guys Said 12

• I don't like tattoos. Something small, barely noticeable is okay but bigger ones are unattractive to me.

• Depends.
    Are they fire or basic?

• I dont think you should remove it. Its become a part of you, just let it. Unless its of an ex boyfriend or something lol

• It's Tweety bird lmfao. So yeah. It's going. Ah, the joys of being a teenager.

• Alright hehe. Its your choice.

• I like it

• Some girls suit them.
    It really depends on the tattoo though.

• for me its unattractive.

• I used to hate it, now I kinda like it. Maybe it's because I'm looking for a crazy girl, who knows.

• she got some edge.

• Tattoos are ridiculous. Why should I let the painter paints me?

• I think tattoos look like shit, expecially on women. I think the trend will be ending soon.

• It's disgusting and you should regret it because I don't like tattoos on females at all.

• I like tattoos

What Girls Said 2

• Most guys don't like them, but don't mind a few small tattoos. Big tattoos or lots of tattoos are a big turn off for most. Not that I care, but that's just how it is.

• I love tattoos and I plan on getting more in the future.