Girls, Does it ruin it for me?

Does having hair on body ruin the decent face that I have?

Girls, Does it ruin it for me?

95

Most Helpful Girl

• no not at all, your eyes are amazing and your smile is so big and friendly. you seem like a really great guy and if a girl ever thinks any worse of you because of the hair then they are shallow and not worth it

the hair is just part of who you are and if a girl likes you then she will like all of you.

My boyfriend is almost just as hairy as you and i still find him super attractive, i see no problem at all with your hair. just remember to trim the groin area a bit if you expect oral, that's really just a would you want hair in your mouth thing.

• Thanks. Wow some guy is as hairy as me and does has a girlfriend who doesn't mind it as well. Cool. Thanks. I also have hairy butt and thighs, unfortunately😭
      No I don't expect oral. so it's okay to keep it all busy down there?
      In general what's your preference? Hairless male?

• Thick dark hair down there? sounds normal and in fact sounds appealing to me, don't mind.
      So my legs are bit icky and needs to be "looked past them"? That means it's bit turn off?

• not really a turn off more so a 'oh well that's a thing okay then'

What Girls Said 94

• Too much hair for me... Hides the muscle definition.

• Waxing?

• Yeah, but I don't mind very short cut hair on the chest, but I prefer waxed.

• Attractive, very much so... to me anyway. Honestly, just a bit of shaping like so you make it more symmetrical, so it's more on your chest and down to your stomach, so you can see the sections and it's not all connected, yeah? But your face and body are attractive, so it wouldn't bother me.

• So I should "style" my torso hairs!!!😉
      Trim he sides if the belly ad leave the thick hairs only in the centre of belly?

• @CowgirlBoots95

• Yeah you can prolly style your torso hair. Would love that!

• Men are naturally more hairy than women. So it would be a turn off if he had no bodily hair at all or very little. That guy in the pic has a lot of bodily hair but it's not a turn off. If he was self-conscious then he could trim it down. I love hair on a guy, it makes him look manly.

• i dislike the fact that men are hairier than women :( and the bitter fact that i am hairier than other men :( i envy women :P
      shouldn't he be self conscious? wouldn't this much amount be a bit shocking and turn off... because lets get it clear you dont mean that you love this much amount of hairiness for sure.

• Who can be happy to be so furry.😞

• Then do something about it 😠

• No. Not at all! In fact, some woman love a man with a lot of hair. I believe it's proven that body hair stimulates arousal. If it bother you so much, there are excellent trimmers out there. But if you have confidence-rock it! A woman wants a man with confidence. :)

• Who said it's proven that hair stimulate sex?

• Lol hey, that's still a good percent. They only did a small survey- not with every woman in the world! Look, I promise you- confidence is everything!!! If you rock your hair, girls will love it. Look at your post on here, almost all these women say they don't mind it!

• Lo you feel 21 is a good amount. And besides they just said they prefer hairy chest maybe that meant they order some chest hair opposed to female smooth bare skin and not this furry chest😞

• Honestly no. You do have a lot, but you are really good looking and if I had a good/great connection with you, I would like it because its part of you. But do you feel comfortable with it? I think if you are asking about it you must be at least a little insecure about it. If you are comfortable with it, the girl will be too. I know its a cliche but its true, confidence is sexy.

• It's no fun being oddly super hairy when almost every woman. And most men are as hairless as lizards 😞
      I am bound to be insecure and all esp if I imagine myself naked next to a naked hairless angelic skinned female

• girls wax/ shave by the way and you call them hairless angels...

• Lol okay but girls don't need to wax or shave torso, their torso is so hairless while mine is the hairiest

• Dude all that matters is If that one person you are with don't mind it and still sleeps with you. Now of you want my personal opinion on if I like hairy men the answer is no. My husband is not hairy at all. Barely any on his legs or arms

• ok , and your man is lucky enough to be bare skinned and am sad

• Even though He doesn't have hair he is still self conscious because he funds himself extremely pale which I like but he hates. You might hate it but your girlfriend might like it. That's all that matters. Plus some things aren't that serious. It's not like you have a drug addiction.

• It all depends on the Girl and if she would want to give you a Whirl here, dear With... Hair on body.
    Some guys have More than others, And some will like it, Some will not, And Some may tell you to Trim it or Wax it.
    Good luck and Great pix. xx

• Having this amount of hair is normal and girls won't make fun about it?

• Personally, I am more the type to be friends with someone and fall for their personality and humor, and once that happens there is a lot you can get past.

It is going to depend on the girl, everyone is different. Don't change who you are for a girl though.

• Not at all
    movie James Bond in Japan says
    pretty birds do not nest in barren tree
    while at baths w/host

• Hahahaha that was just a dialogue. That's not anywhere near practical real world thing.😞
      Didn't it disgust and shock you and turn you off... borderline werewolf as few girls said it to be

• So according to you and as a woman yo are ok with a very hairy man? Hmmmmm?

• Your face is cute, and your body hair doesn't ruin it, because your beard is also dense, so they match. It's fine, nothing to worry about :)

• Beards are obviously dense 😞
      So if I shaved the face then the suoer hairy chest wouldn't match it and then it would look weird?
      Apart from the matching stuff is the amount if hairs but shocking and disturbing to the point of gorilla status?

• Allow me to message😞😠😭

• Hey 😃

• No not at all, you look good

• Nooooo. That is some extreme body hair, but lots of chicks will dig it. :)

It's great that you're so built. With that hair, in the 70s they would have put you in a magazine! :D

• That's bit abnormally extreme? mmmm?
      For you personally it's bit of putting?

• Robin wasn't this hairy in chest either lol

• Cool. Be careful because you never want to give a girl the impression that you're trying to convince her that you're unattractive. That tendency in and of itself can be off-putting far more so than any physical attribute. But listen, good luck and take care. :)

• No, it doesn't. Your body and your face are two different and separate entities so one doesn't ruin another directly. You are still handsome that way

• were you shocked and gaged a bit seeing the amount of hairs? i bet it was the first time you came to know that some man can grow so much hairs.. right?

• Yes I admit I was kind of shocked lmao

• Wow, you are cute. Not what I was expecting when I read the heading.. You could just shave a bit off , not all. Keep em a bit trimmed and tidy.

• ohhhhhhh :'(

• @Asker, i was to write here. stupid track pad. I meant that in a good and honest way. Dont be sad. Your chest hair just needs shaping and a little trim. Nothing to hard.

• Doesn't ruin it, but doesn't make it easy, either. Honestly, if you were my guy and we got serious, I'd have to ask you trim that forest. You don't have to do full on waxing because I personally don't like it smooth, either, but the hair on your stomach is a bit much. You're a cutie though lol

• is there any good way to merely lessen it up and not go all smooth?
      and by the way if i go for full body waxing smoothness would you prefer that over this furriness?

• how do you know waxing would be painful on stomach? thats very true and am glad a girl understands this pain! nice.
      and i guess trimming or using razor would give prickly feeling... would that be any way sexy? :/

• It hurts because your stomach has more tissue than any other part of your body. Kinda like how a tattoo hurts more on your spine than it does on your arm. There's less resistance so when that wax strip gets snatched off, your skin is going to go with it. I get my eyebrows wax and it stings, so waxing all that? Yeah, not highly recommended.

If I were you, I'd trim it with scissors and use a good quality razor. Not all razors leave a prickly feeling, so I guess it depends on the one you use. My brother's is pretty high quality but I don't know what it is. It never leaves prickles on his face. Prickles wouldn't be fun during sex lol.

If you want it still hairy, use just scissors. If you want it prickly, use scissors, then a razor to shave it down some. If you want it smooth, use scissors, then a high quality razor. If it's not smooth enough, then you may have to wax. But don't JUST wax. Smooth it down as much as possible. The shorter the hair, the less painful the wax.

• you re mighty attractive but look like I already said it before just a bit of toning down won t harm
    like girls do it lol

• Mighty attractive!!! Lmao lol

• well yea haha you have a cute face and nice body

• no it looks cute

• Awwwww but cute! Cute in what way? Some girls say it's like an animal furriness, so is it cute in that sense because it's like furry dog?

• It's really not that bad because you're actually a pretty decent looking guy.

• Ok, if you have to comment purely based on the body and body hairs? if I cropped the face then just say about the hairs

• It's a lot but I'm one of those girls that can overlook certain things if I really like a guy.

• Ok ok it's okay

• It's a little too much for my taste but I'm sure there are girls who don't mind

• Huhhh 😭😭😭😭😞

• Yes, not gonna lie. That's just way too much hair.

• Yup borderline gorilla, ya?

• Why lie about it? It's the truth 😛

• :o :/ 😭😠😠😠😠😠😠🐵🐒

🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒🐺🐺

• Yea thats a bit too much hair and i feel as if you would be more attractive if you shave it because its covering the image of you..

• You're attractive as u are. Maybe sharpen up your beard and mustache a bit. If anything your eyes pop nicely and your jawline stands out just enough. Personally i dont mind hair on men so dont worry about it. Ur hot. End of story.🙃

• No it does not you are good looking anyways hair or not. Trim it down if it bothers you but waxing hurts.

• Okay. Thanks. I appreciate your concern about the pain from waxing. Bit would you say that waxing it is a good idea and it would make me smooth and sexy?

• I don't think you should wax hair on the chest is good at least to me.

• Honestly it doesn't ruin anything in my opinion it doesn't bother me at at all. If you like it you don't need to shave or anything

• Hmm thanks but tbh I don't really "like" being this hairy. Obviously no one would like and want to be this hairy. It's just unfortunate that I happen to grow this fuvkin hairs. Shaving and all would only give cleaner look but stubbly body. Nah

• Hmmmmm I feel his pain and suffering

• Yeah, I understand but then again he found someone that loves him and it shows you can find someone that won't mind and will love you no matter what.

• No it looks fine

• well you're very hairy but for some reason u look H. O. T as fuck so i really don't care at all i like u with your hairs lol

• and by the way i love beard so this is perf hahah

• I have LOT of problems with women and sex

• Not sure if that's you in the pic but he defo looks fine. If you don't feel good about it then maybe you can trim, but I'm perfectly okay with male body hairs as long as they're hygienic. :)

• What's meant by hygienic. Almost every woman brings this up.😞
      He showers daily and uses cologne. Then?
      And apart from hygiene, how do you feel about the hair growth? As a female does this male body hair turn you off since it looks messy , creepy and would feel weird if you rub your hands or rest your face on this chest. And besides that the stark contrast between female hairless skin and this furry would make you feel u r with a beast?

• But you don't allow people to message you until you follow their profile😞

• Woops sorry. Okay I'll try and change the settings in a bit.

• Uhh, yeah. That's borderline werewolf.

• Oh thanks for the compliment.
      I couldn't have heard it any better than this madam

• Just clarifying lol.
      And I wasn't.

• OK I was offended
      Anywau

• It doesn't affect how your face looks, no

• If you had to say something purely based in the body and hairs, would you say the hairs are turn off?

• Not really, I don't mind body hair as long as it's shaved on your man parts

• won't hairless man part look weird while rest of the body is furry like this? And oh , if you had to say what you prefer... a=hairless or this much hairy... then?

• That's a bit too much, but then again, If you were my crush, I'd probably won't mind that.
    If you're uncomfortable and don't feel good about it, Wax them a bit, so your abs and your chest are visible. Waxing them for a few times will probably make a big difference.

• More from Girls
    64