Am I really 'average looking'?

Someone told me I'm 'average looking' the other day, and I felt kind of offended. Is it true?Am I really 'average looking'?

I'm getting such mixed responses

Most Helpful Guy

• i think not many women could match the way you smile. if you were looking at me like that i would be blushing.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're pretty but full of yourself.

• No she is not... what are you talking about..

• Because being average isn't offensive at all. She isn't average, but I don't see why it should be such a major insult if she actually was. Plenty of people are average, just like they are below average or even above average. Being average is not a bad thing at all.

What Guys Said 50

• No, you're exceptionally attractive. This of course assumes you have a torso and least one or two limbs, but you have a very fine head.

• You are good looking for sure, but you can't just think of it as everybody has the same opinion or not. People, all people are attracted to different things, one guy might get horny seeing earwax dripping from a girls ear... Me, Id find that gross lol some guys like chubby girls because the chubby girl they like is cool, some guys won't go near chubby girls to save them from falling over a cliff. You are going to get the same reaction here as you would on some TV station if you were on it. You are going to get aoxed reaction

• A little above average in my rating scale.
    No need to feel offended if you are not happy with someone's opinion on your look. No one is against you.

• I don't even know what "average" looking means. What I do know is you are a very pretty and lovely girl.

• if that is you then that is a very professional photo, hmm.

anyway I think what they mean is that you are 'pretty' - i. e. above average - just not 'supermodel hotness' - i. e. way, way above average. if that is what they mean, I would take the compliment because it is extremely rare you find somebody that is 'supermodel hotness'.

• Fair enough, and thank you.

• Actually I change my mind, I must not have been looking at the photo correctly.

• ha ha ha ha either that person was intimidated &/or envious / jealous of you - clear as day <3

• There's no true definition of what is an average look. Maybe the person isn't into blondes, maybe they like larger/curvy girls. Everyone's opinion is different, why let one single opinion drag you down? And if all it takes is one comment to make you feel offended, ask yourself, are you really that insecure of your own looks?

• I generally never answer these questions, but I made an exception this time.

You're average in a kind of good way. There's average in the sense that the girl just isn't very special. But you have average in a way that's still attractive. You look Hispanic, like maybe Colombian or Brazilian.

• Thank you. Didn't know there were different kind of 'average's. Thought it was just a way of saying I'm bland and boring.

• Generally the term average means you're okay. It's not a bad thing. It says you're neither good or bad. You look just as normal and decent as any other girl.

• You're definitely above average.

• No your a Knock out artist

• Beauty is in eye of the beholder. Don't be offended.

You're not average looking to me, but you might be to them. Different people have different taste and standard. Accept it, and get over it.

• You look amazing in my opnion! A gorgeous woman!

Unfortunately people have mixed tastes, or just feel the need to be insulting.

At the end of the day, other people's opinions on the matter are unimportant, so long as you feel good about how you look, that's what matters!

• To be real you shouldn't even get offended. Your not average looking your actually very attractive. Don't let them offend you if anything they are just hating, because you look better than them.

• You're cute. Yeah you're in my relationship zone. I'm talking about possibilities I don't want to make some misunderstandings 😆

• No. You are really pretty.

• you're an 8

• I think she is pretty

• You look pretty good. Everyone has different tastes.

• your not average at all, your very pretty attractive and beautiful

• Kindaisj from that pic

• Yep you look average in this pic
    Though this pic isn't good

• You're above the average

• What's wrong with being average looking? That means like 90 percent of people think you look good.

• Yeah you're probably about average

• I'd say you're better than average.

• Yes.

• No to me you're very very attractive

• You look above average

• Yeap, you do.

• You are very pretty

• More from Guys
    20

What Girls Said 14

• One reversed google image search tells me that that isn't you.

• Yeah, I would say you're about average. Nothing wrong with being average

• Maybe slightly above but nothing extraordinary.

• no, you're beatiful

• Yea but I don't think its bad tho. Least ur not fugly like me, lol.

• 'Average' isn't offending. You like fine

• No you're super pretty!

• You kind of look manly.

• You are really beautiful

• Yes but is not something bad!

• You are beautiful! Don't let anyone bring you down! They're probably jealous

• You're not even average, darling.

• I think you're pretty

• You look attractive