Guys who lift: does it look like this guy lifts weights?

http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=XaTRJmVkC3d4elLrrGvuNoh4l5k2TGxc#.Vzew82OMCCQ

On one forum, lots of people said 'yes, it looks like he does', but I don't think he looks really 'built up'...

0|0
3|14

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• Not really. If he does he probably skips a lot or hasn't been doing it very long. Benching is probably the one exercise that every guy does at the gym and he shows no signs that he has benched over 2 weeks. A lot of the other comments mentions his arms, but forearms are used in everyday life all the time, and we have no idea what he does as a job, but either way it doesn't seem like he's done many forearm curls. Don't get tricked by the "lines" that suggest definition because his arms are folded and pushing against each other which creates artificial lines. Can't really see bicep from the angle and his right hand blocking, but right arm shows normal triceps development, still nothing to suggest that he goes to the gym regularly. Might he pick up some weights once or twice every few weeks? Sure.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't see picture I don't know why. I'll give you my assessment if I figure out how to see the photo though lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont think so, he has no chest development at all

1|0
    0|0
    • Hmm I didn't think he did, but then two people on here say that it looks as though he does, because he does have a little bit of muscle, which you can see with his arms folded... But don't most men have a little bit of natural muscle, unless they're a very skinny, 'weedy' guy?

• He has no arm muscle, its his hand under his arm pushing on it from underneath.

• He lifts to be fit but not to gain muscle.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm guessing he works out, or he would not have the swelling in his arms. But it could also mean he has been working out for a week, because he doesn't have much definition that I can tell.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah i think he does lifts

0|0
    0|0
  • His arms defenitly look like those from someone who lifts, maybe he just started or he only uses low weights so he doesn't become too buffed

0|0
    0|0
  • looks like stalker alert

0|0
    0|0
  • His arms say yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • So what if he does not. It is so hypocritical of women this is to objectify men, judge them on looks. And to treat them like objects.

0|0
    0|0
    • I never said that he SHOULD lift, or that he looks 'bad' if he doesn't... I merely asked whether it looked like he did!!

• Looks like it, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • He might, not everybody who lifts looks like a body builder.

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, it looks like he does. Unless a guy has very large muscles, is flexing or is cut (low body fat%) it looks pretty much like this.

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't have to be really built up to lift. Not everyone likes the super big muscles.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes they do stop lying.

• Show All
    • @Fearless_banana Oh I love muscles do not get me wrong. Not a fan of swimmer bods lol. But I'm just saying the ones where it's looks like your arms are taking over are not my preference lol.

• understandable lol

• Kinda ya

0|0
    0|0