Does acne play a huge tole in looks? Am I ugly?

I'm 15, am i ugly, I have mild acne scars and acne. Does acne play a huge role? Am i really ugly?
Does acne play a huge tole in looks? Am i ugly?

Most Helpful Girl

• Your acne isn't terrible and doesn't detract from the way you look. Are you seeing a dermatologist?

• Thanks, i posted another topic a week ago and people said it was pretty bad though and currently no, should i?

• Alright, i might check one out maybe

• It can't hurt to try

Most Helpful Guy

• It plays a role but it doesn't have to. Just make sure to wash your face lightly with soap every day when you shower. Acne most of the time isn't that big of a deal, but from observation and actually asking some female friends' opinions acne on the nose is taken into higher regards than other locations.

• yeah i realized thag too, thank you

What Girls Said 7

• I had severe cystic acne about 6 1/2 months ago. I know what it is like to deal with acne. Trust me, you are fine. You are not ugly at all. <3

• sorry to hear that anf thank you

• you're cute :)))))))) your acne is not bad

• thanks, I don't know i think its more visible in person I don't know

• you still look good!

• Pffffft you're cute don't worry

• haha thank you ;\ hard not to worry

• Alright, Thanks!!!

• Welcome! :)

• Yeah kind of. Its not the acne, that can be fixed or is just not even that noticeable to me. buy you are a bit ugly

• what makes me ugly?

• I'm sorry hun you aren't ugly darling your just still growing older that's why you have acne. You are handsome just don't raise your eyebrows like that. I don't know I must have been drunk when I commented on this pic or something but you are not ugly.

• I have acne and yours is very mild. Hardly noticeable. You're lucky :( and you're lookin good

• Thanks, i posted another topic a week ago and people said it was pretty bad though

• How did you get the acne scars? Do they go away?

• When i was 12/13 acne started and my dad and girlfriend would give me a bunch of different products resulting in breakouts and id pop them and they'd scar. And no scars don't go away but they fade

• Alright, thanks for the help!

• No problem! Good luck with everything!

• You're not ugly the acne is not even noticeable it will eventually go away don't waste your time thinking about it.

• It's hard, i've had jokes about it during friendly roasts in personhaha but it doesn't hurt me, it just makes me wonder is it really that bad

What Guys Said 1

• Nah, you're alright. Don'the worry about it so much.

• Hmm alright, thanks for the opinion!