What do guys think about this style?

Personally, I like it and want to know u guys opinions !What do guys think about this style ?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people can really pull off that look..

What Guys Said 27

• Some are ok but overall, not really :/

• Not attractive at all :/

• Unusual to me. Not my type.

• Not attractive to me

• Very conservative, which is not to say is a bad thing, but just more common in countries like Korea or Japan afaik. Depending on the situation you will be wearing this it can work.

Also, keep in mind while you're deciding whether to try this style or not that the model (?) has pretty long legs which is partly the reason for why they work for her.

• Over all not flattering styles for you. The pants in the second picture are too baggy on you and make you look even skinnier than you already look. The dress socks and dress shoes in the fifth picture doe not go with the outfit you have on. The outfit in the seventh picture hides way too much of you.

• comfortable to wear and be in for girls, but doesn't show their beauty so I don't think it's everyday or all occasions type of cloths !

• That it's bad style.

• She looks like a nun from an anime series in which they fight demon chipmunks

• They are all kawaii as fuck

• i'm not a fashionable person , you look like you have come off a cat walk, in the end if you like your look and feel comfortable in it , then go girl ! ;)

• Ewwwwwww

• I like it ! : D

• Lmao weird

• if the size of those clothes were a little small and not that loose and baggy it would look good

• DF am I looking at OP? We before christ now?

• Lol. I don't like it at all😐

• It's definitely ugly.

• interesting...

• Yeah, not very appealing... Much more of an Asian style than anything else...

• i didn't like. its not attractive to me.

• No offence but its Very boring and unappealing to me...

• You don't really want to know guy's opinions because you know we hate that style.

• u look really tall

• Why is she buying clothes 65 times her size

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 12

• Minimal & oversized.
    I'm a fan!

• Not my cup of tea.

• Makes someone look like a paper doll. Ridiculous.

• guys most probs won t like it but I do and a lot.
    looks fun and fresh

• It's very unusual and different like something you would see from some kind of famous designer or something. I really like it. That look wouldn't work for everyone though but it looks great here.

• It's a little bulky but I love it.

• i dont like it

• Very dull and no guys will want you lol

• i personally like this style , i think it looks very unique and stylish but also not to dramatic. If you like this style and want to wear it you should!

• Pretty nice, might wanna work on some shoes. For example: Jordan 11 Cool Grey would look really cool on you.

• I think it looks bad but I am not a guy. And I am just a person whose opinion doesn't matter... no really I'm serious. If you like it then wear it regardless of what anybody says

• Ew! I hate it