What style should I go for?

hi guys i would like to try out a new style, would appreciate it if you could help me out by telling me some styles you like or styles that are popular at the moment. thanks :) p. s not the best picture but this is me.
what style should i go for?

What Guys Said 14

• This is going to take awhile lol. Tell me, do you take your time every ore or are you a grab and go type of person? Is the place you live in normally warm hot or cold? Do you get cold easily?

• I take my time to present myself well usually at least a hour or 2 longer if special occasions, it's usually hot where I am and I don't tend to get cold easily 😊

• Do you misplace thing really easily? Because I'm thinking uptown city girl with bohemian dresses.

• Hi, you look nice by the way, you should try skirts and shorter sleeved shirts,(due to nicer weather) I think that would look nice on you

• It's really hard to give an accurate answer without seeing the whole body. But from what I do see, maybe try some casual body-con dresses or any cute colorful tops that shows your assets =]

• I think the English have got good fashion sense. A well dressed London girl with natural looking colours and layered so it isn't boring. You like showing cleavage lol so i would go for an open jacket and have skinny jeans.

• yeah i am English so i also like that fashion but i recently moved to australia so its to hot to wear layers unfortunately ahah and i don't like showing cleavage this just happened to be a picture that suggests that , but thanks for your opinion i may wear something like this in winter time :)

• K well its coming up to winter soon in Aus, but i guess an English girl will think its like summer lol.

• I'll let you try my wu-tang style.

• Style where I motorboat

• Wow you have beautiful breast
    I think new style for you should be deped on your breast not other thing

• You have good assets so you could look good a lot of ways

• nice girls

• nice tits bby ;)

• I love your style already ❤️

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0