What do you think of these 2 pictures? Are they good photos?

Which one should i choose?
A)
B)

Most Helpful Guy

• Artisitcally, or advertising? Are you going to put one in your 'book' as a model?
    Personally, as a Monochrome film photographer, I like the monochrome, as it is more expressive, and makes me focus on your eyes, your facial expression. The color pic makes me focus on your, well, not your face, and expression.
    I think if you want to make an impression, the monochrome, the expression, the eyes, really does it!

Most Helpful Girl

• The first one is better in my opinion but they're both not bad!

What Guys Said 7

• (A). It's more unique. And changes where the attention goes. Makes viewers focus on detail that are pretty much unnoticeable in colored pictures.

• Both great picture, you mouth is a bit weird in both pictures and for the first picture, I would've told her to face the sun to her left

• I'll go with A just because I'm a huge fan of Noir anything.

• yup they look good to me

• I like A - the filter is amazing and I much prefer the closer zoom! Brings out the eyes!

• The first pic

• neither. her teeth look weird

What Girls Said 8

• First picture looks so sexy. Just don't understand the necklace and the bra beneath the bikini...

• You should keep your mouth shut so people don't see your braces.

• the first one

• go with the colour shot

• B forsure

• i like the first picture, she has a stormy look in her eye and it looks more... cool

• First one is good

• What are the pictures for? Are you modeling or just making a profile pic? My opinion is tailored to the purpose of the pictures in the first place.